Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: EXP poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4X for first and 2x for his/her crew i think
Ataxic Wrote:4X for first and 2x for his/her crew i think

It was not one of the choices
i think it shouldnt come down to 1 player for the whole crew to get the exp...it should be up to the player...thats y i think it should be the NW diff again...
the person who "works" the hardest should be the one thats rewarded ANY kind of bonus.

if 2 crews of equal skill and same amount of credits have one of their guys in first. why does the whole crew get a bonus? and the other nothing? its just that ONE person. the old exp was built for this purpose. the harder an individual worked.. the more he/she benfits from it. with that, everyone was a "top player". the higher NW you are the more exp you gained. EVERYONE not just ONE.
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:the person who "works" the hardest should be the one thats rewarded ANY kind of bonus.

if 2 crews of equal skill and same amount of credits have one of their guys in first. why does the whole crew get a bonus? and the other nothing? its just that ONE person. the old exp was built for this purpose. the harder an individual worked.. the more he/she benfits from it. with that, everyone was a "top player". the higher NW you are the more exp you gained. EVERYONE not just ONE.

exactly...also u dont have to fight for #1...even if u are number 2, u still get pretty much the same amount as the person in #1...i dont c hows that fair that the person thats like 1 billion less NW gets the same amount of exp as the person who is 25k....while the person 1 bil above him gets the load...and the people in that crew too...
exp by nw sounds good its more of a chance for a noob like me to get a chance................Big Grin
my vote is for

2x exp for 1st place (not whole crew)
bump
EXP by NW gets my vote Undecided

Oh well.
Pages: 1 2