Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Willing To Help New Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Victorious Wrote:Not to mention, your English physically makes my eyes bleed.

As Saint said, can't we all just get along? I'd like to sing Kumbaya?

lol

I like Kumbaya
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:hey pat is saints....

chill with the talking shit.....

im tired of reading shit talking all the time.....

but on the other note you coming back to play again???

i've been called out..i have a request to come out of retirement which i must accept.. maybe it will be for one session maybe more...but i've been called out to take on winners circle and tsunami
Come back, check out the hopeful changes and stay while. make yourself comfortable
MC_Alumni Wrote:lol

I like Kumbaya

It needs work, it's not bad though. Wink
PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:i've been called out..i have a request to come out of retirement which i must accept.. maybe it will be for one session maybe more...but i've been called out to take on winners circle and tsunami

Phaze long time no talkies. Hrmm in that case i'll challenge you to IDE level 1-20 or 21-30 i can't be bothered going any higher, personal parts, no list or help from any one for tuning :p
im_a_n00b Wrote:Phaze long time no talkies. Hrmm in that case i'll challenge you to IDE level 1-20 or 21-30 i can't be bothered going any higher, personal parts, no list or help from any one for tuning :p

i only go for highest ide...but only ppl that have played with me would know that
Hey guys,

I am willing to help out any way I can. I am new to this community and really enjoy what I see here. If you need help with website hosting, or anything website related. Let me know

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Only TODAY: -30% DISCOUNT for XRumer!
Pages: 1 2