Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ok. I'm tired of waiting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i decided i wouldn't make any stink and just wait for the 4-5 months or whatever for my prize. I won 1st during the may-june game period and SENT IN EVERYTHING THAT WAS REQUIRED. I have even exchanged emails with ray saying that i'll just take the cash prize which was supposed to be $400 at the time. After about 5 months, i finally got an e-mail a month ago stating that i'll only receive $300 for my prize and that it was being sent to my paypal acct within the next week. Whatever, i'll take the $100 less. JUST GIVE ME MY PRIZE. here is the e-mail sent to me:

Hello Game Fans!

First of all I wanted to thank all of you for playing Midnite Challenge, Topshift, Street Heist and Sports Prime Time Network. You guys have made these games what they are today and we appreciate it!

This email is going out to a select group of members who have had the honor of winning a prize at Corrupt Interactive Inc. Good Work, all the patience will soon pay off! We have outstanding prizes from March, 2008 with the random 1 or 2 people that we have not been able to contact from January and February but we are aiming to complete prizes up to June and July (Cleared Month's) within the next week.

The reason I am sending out this email is to first of all remind all of you that we have not forgotten about your hard work and your prize. Second, to give you some options if you wish to get your prize earlier. Here goes.

For those of you who have won a Sony PlayStation 3, we are sending out $300 cash to your paypal account as we do not have any of the units in stock.

For those of you who have won a Microsoft Xbox. We do have those in stock and will be shipping them within the week. If you do not want the Xbox, we are sending 175 dollars in cash VIA paypal to your winning account. We prefer to send out your actual prize, however, if you want cash we can do that as well.

If you have won a Nintendo Wii system, you will be receiving $200 dollars in your paypal account.

Ipod Nano 8Gig Player winners, will be receiving $130 dollars in their paypal account or Ipod Nano's.

For those of you who are still in the clearing stage of your prizes, July + months, if you wish to get your prize sooner, we are offering Double Credits to any games in the cash amount's listed above. For example, if you won $300 dollars, you will get $600 dollars in credits for the next game period of your choice. This also applies for anybody who is getting any prize at Corrupt Interactive. To save us time, money and hassle, we are doubling prize winnings for credits.

All prize costs are calculated in the same way, the best priced Prize on internet minus shipping, for example, (Xbox on Best Buy is 199 minus the 25 dollar shipping fee (if not already sent) would be $174 rounded to the nearest dollar so $175)

I am also sending you this email to make sure your paypal address and shipping address' have not changed. If so please reply with your new information as well as what option you wish to take with your prize! If you have any questions or concerns please contact me as well.

I would like to thank all of you once again for all your patience, and making CI games one of the best places to go on the Internet!

Raymond Moradoghli
Corrupt Interactive Inc.

RAY JUST PAY ME MY DAMN PRIZE. I'VE STILL BEEN DONATING $5 A MONTH WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING. GIVE OUT YOUR DAMN PRIZES LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BECAUSE YOU'VE TAKEN LONGER THAN YOUR OWN CLAUSE STATES.
I never got my prize on StreetHeist,and after 3months he said I wouldn't get it becuase i cheated.That was bullshit.
lmfao, go figure.

someone else didn't get paid? rofl
im pretty sure that if you ask every1 who had won a prize,they've never won the actual prize only half the ammount of money in cash of what the prize is worth or w/e or some creds for the next game round.correct me if i'm wrong.
Maybe this thread should be moved to off topic.
nah,Raymond wont see it down there,he wont bother reading it...He will probly read it up here Wink
I didn't even get an email about this....
cause Raymond hates you.
would any admin like to comment on this? i would like to know what's going on. i'd really hate to have to go towards my last resort. i'd like to make this process as smooth as possible but will do what i have to.
there is no reason for anyone else to post in here. ill leave it here but closed. ray can reply whenever he see's this.