Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Past - Present - Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's a rainy day and im bored out of my mind.

haha this session will herald my first full year on MC and what a year it has been.

haha i've gotten to know a lot of great people in this game, which has made the experience that much greater. I am personally happy with my progress in this game thus far. I didnt really have any goals set until Angela started teaching me. To be recognized as a good booster.

all in all its been great hanging out with lovegreen, cwal, cwal-8o8 and most recently lost and found agency.

but it's a new year and that heralds new goals.

- improve my HI
- improve my Boost

but enough about me, we need some discussion.

what are your goals for this year? Big Grin

and once again thanks to everyone who made this game awesome for me
To keep you from hitting me LOL!! J/K Ummm I guess to play hard and do the best I can is all I can hope for really.
finish off my medals...2 top crew leaders and 1 more #1...then retire..
LoveGreen? Biahahahahaahaha...that is the crew you're in when u get the first 9 hit in a row rite shannon?
haha yes, the night before angela was teaching me how to HI and i was like... okay lets try this out... kiro was the first person i saw and go you know what i'll spam this guy.... 7 hits later... Big Grin

plus lovegreen was the first crew not to kick me out... i got messed around with by soo many crews i wanted to quit
haha.. i have two more goal this year..

blue thumb and storm.......

but i dont think i can get it..i'm not big spender

SadSadSadSadSad
you wont need to spend for the blue thumb Smile

its crew effort

you can still level, get CM's and keep track of the crew car and more without any money
Bubye doesn't have any friends. Which makes it very difficult to get the blue thumb....

Wink

I kid, I kid.
Victorious Wrote:Bubye doesn't have any friends. Which makes it very difficult to get the blue thumb....

Wink

I kid, I kid.

yah that is the reason why i cant get blue thumb..biahahahaha...

can u all be my friend? pls pls
WE were in the best crew ever last round! green thumb for you instead!

we were the "top" crew! lmfao just not in racing haha
Pages: 1 2 3