Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Helping the newer guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok i've decided since i'm of no use in racing im going to start my own crew to help the newer guys and i could do with some help.

first it would be nice if you "more experienced players wouldn't spam us" (don't want to scare the news guys off)
As we all know their not so great in keeping a good ratio and the most effective play of the game is to have a good ratio.
So leave them alone until they get the hang of the game and then you can spam the crap out of them later.

my crewname : T_E_A_M_E_L_I_T_E
any1 with this on their crew just leave them unless its me, spam me i don't mind but leave my people alone to learn.

anyway any one who needs help just feel free to join
Can I join?
LOL, you don't seem like a new player to me o.O
im_a_n00b Wrote:LOL, you don't seem like a new player to me o.O

maybe not but he will be able to assist you with anything.

2 leaders is better than 1
To help you, dork.

It's a good point to put on my resume for Mod.
name calling isn't very professional is it...
why dont you guy start your own also. 2x the training. just dont enter crew battles cause then you will be giving highler level crews free wins.
Did you call me guy?

Sometimes I have trouble understanding posts on here for the MC forums, it's like you're all from the same inbred family in Arkansas.. Wink

I wasn't name calling n00b, it was a joke. Let me join. I can be of service, I do believe.
I hate to burst any bubbles but really, when your crew makes up 1/4 of the people online they are gonna get raced, a lot.
see that's where the problem begins when people get spammed losses the game becomes very limited.
you don't make as much when you work, you lose IM's more easily thats why you gotta avoid the lower NW guys and race sum one closer to you. or just click on the list drivers and race people with under 60k NW who only buy a car and never come back on
Pages: 1 2 3