Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Heres something else to consider.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:it would still leave open a short window to spam ridiculous amounts, this will only work if the 1 race every 4 minutes come back

TRUST me i want this to be implemented too, but its just not right.

orrr maybe 1 race ever minute and a half???/
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:it would still leave open a short window to spam ridiculous amounts, this will only work if the 1 race every 4 minutes come back

TRUST me i want this to be implemented too, but its just not right.

maybe put the 1 race every four minute decline or accept put a limit on how many times you can race a person/ amount of time online and also have the little picture for after you accept a race so for you to be able to accept the race you have to answer the little picture
mike has brought to my attention that even IF the spam happens it would still benefit everyone, as they could also spam them.

which would boost them amount of leveling time for the entire MC, and bring more focus on CM gains. which would bring more competition and more mayhem, since everyone should be keeping up with the trend of exp.

basically... MORE higher levels = more crews = more competition.

then it would basically come down to who tunes better.
which is exactly what this game is supposed to be about tuning and racing
Anti_Rice Wrote:I need help understanding this, cause I didnt have time to get in this game back in the day... soooo let me get this strait.. the top guys (going for top crew, top cms, top lvl right off the bat) they would get how much exp? and whats the best way to get the exp by spaming everyone as usual?
i probably got more ?s commin

I think I got it soo top lvl players race the low lvl players and they get the most exp. and lower lvl players race top lvl player they get good exp and if they win then boom they won the exp jackpot?
im fuckin talking to myself here
mustangkid05 Wrote:which is exactly what this game is supposed to be about tuning and racing

Wrong, its always had the same aspects, racing tuning working and theft, I get sensitive when people leave out theft lol.
no not just if they win man
if they lose they still go up to like lvl 3 or 4 but if they win then damn like lvl 7 :O
Anti_Rice Wrote:I think I got it soo top lvl players race the low lvl players and they get the most exp. and lower lvl players race top lvl player they get good exp and if they win then boom they won the exp jackpot?

yes you are correct
Anti_Rice Wrote:im fuckin talking to myself here

Did you see where I apologized to ya? I didn't mean to come off like a dick, I was joking with ya about calling someone stupid. it came off kinda threatening and that's not what I was trying to convey.

I hope we are cool...

Mike
Pages: 1 2 3