Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: LvL 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is it just me or did level 10 just get gayer?

i have raced with over 100 wins and i have only recieved 13% from those 100 wins. Also i have stuck my car in QM where i recieve .89% per race(win) im currently at 34% so if my calculations are correct it will take 74.1 (75 races rounding up) meaning about 5 hours of online racing. We all know QM doesnt give you back to back races so it will take longer then 5 hours
i think with the changes the levels and stuff changed to. It was reduced by half but it seems more than twice as hard.
suck it up chin and race your ass off :catfight:
Easy to say when someone is your crew is in top and receiving 2x more then anyone else. It sucks and I hate it!!!! Make it a bit easier at least.
oh cry me a goddamn river Rolleyes
Maybe they should make each level progessively harder like in the old days. say level 1 costs 500 exp, 2 cost 1500, 3 = 5000, 4 = 14k etc. you get my point, those are just random numbers. but with this x2 after you hit 10 you almost hit a wall. make it easier to gain lower levels and harder to gain the more advanced levels
Make a post in crew chat.

I'll lend you a hand Wink
Victorious Wrote:Make a post in crew chat.

I'll lend you a hand Wink

who me?
took me atleast 200 races to get past ten lol got past it and about 150 races later im half way to 13
whats the point of level 10 anyways?
Pages: 1 2 3 4