Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 01-05-2009 Street racing + Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This verified to be working now. Be careful! Getting caught will result in a ticket and cash fines.

If you're in a STOLEN car, its even worse! You'll lose the car and some experience as well as having to pay a fine.

The more tickets you get, the worse the fines are.... Big Grin

Enjoy!
Is the most tickets award actually an award or just braggin rights?
Bragging rights if you want to call it that. There is no icon for it.
sooo... is it the person who challenges who gets the fine or both parties?

i ask this because more often than not i like cruising around in stolen cars... and i really don't want to lose their car haha

correct me if i'm wrong, i think the tickets are the same as being most wanted... same basic concept... i think
Tickets seem to be gained fast lol... i managed to get 9 in like 20 minutes of racing...
F50-R Wrote:Tickets seem to be gained fast lol... i managed to get 9 in like 20 minutes of racing...

You racing in a stolen car?
tickets come super fast...i get them like every 5-10 min when i race...and i am not in a stolen car either...
You get them either way, at the same rate.

Only thing that changes is that if you're in a stolen car, you lose the car and apparently fined more. Though not sure on the larger fine.
i could find out the fines for being caught in a stolen car if you guys are interested...
winterfell
Jan 07, 2009 5:42am You have been caught by the police street racing! You were fined $1002.Reply | Delete
[Image: 57668-9439.gif]
winterfell
Jan 07, 2009 5:42am You have been caught by the police racing with a stolen vehicle. The vehicle has been impounded and you have been fined 5% of your experience.
Pages: 1 2