Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/stats.ph...entID=1269

joedabooger found above, he has a few medals that I havent seen anyone else with, what are they for?

Danny, this ones for you

btw im talking about the ones at the end, that are white and seem to be some kinda letters...hard to see them as their kinda blurry
They were around for a few sessions back. They were kinda like IDE for certains types of cars.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Weird tho, he is the first person Ive seen to have them.

I was thinking earlier about having IDE diversified a little more. Kinda sucks when vets take all three in every level bracket, every time. Lol, either that or you should only be able to get one per session.

I know im gonna catch hell for saying that, but quit hoggin them and spread the wealth!
That is amazing. If only there were spots for different levels like every 5,10, or 15.

I see the Non Members only spot, and thats pretty nice too. Im a member so it doesnt really apply, but im all about giving lower people a chance too.

Anybody think these are good ideas? I remember recently thinking that WW3 should be split into a bunch of classes like that old setup.

-Different Classes
-Different levels between classes
-Non-member and Member only classes
-Limit to how many WW3s you can take per session

What do yall think
Not to come off rude by any means, but there can only be so many medals for this game. Otherwise everyone could/would get a medal for everything they do. Again, no offence, but there has to be a line somewhere.Cool
While I completely see what your saying, as it is people take all the medals. Lol, to people who can get medals its easy to say, eh not everybody can have em.

Take a look at past IDE winners, just like the past 10-15. You'll see its all vets or people who are really good at the game. Well whats the point of having a 1-20, if people who were 50+ the round before are just gonna stay low and take it the next round?

I dunno about having a seperate medal for each and every IDE, because I agree that would be ridiculous. But if top players are going to stay low just to get not only one but all three WW3 medals, why not have an IDE for lower people to get.

From my understanding, it used to be that top players COULD NOT purposely stay low for the sake of getting medals. Its also my understanding that this has changed. I just want there to be some fair competition in the game, instead of the top people just taking all of the medals they possibly can.

And I dont want to come off rude or as if Im whining that I cant get medals myself, because I can and have. Im honestly just trying to bring some more competition to the game, rather than have 20 people crush everyone each session
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Thats exactly what I was thinking. Weird tho, he is the first person Ive seen to have them.

I was thinking earlier about having IDE diversified a little more. Kinda sucks when vets take all three in every level bracket, every time. Lol, either that or you should only be able to get one per session.

I know im gonna catch hell for saying that, but quit hoggin them and spread the wealth!

he is not the only person with them....

rom3o, krazyman, valorn all have the member ones...

dragon76 and a few others have what was called the grassroots(non member) one...it was only there for like 6-8 months or so... cuz i know rom3o has like 2 sets...so ya...
yea no doubt. Hes just the first person I saw with it.

Anyways Lude, whats your take on IDE and the other ideas I suggested
I think Ray just needs to go back to enforcing the fact that Vet's can't win the low IDE's.
Pages: 1 2