Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dyno Tuning after fixing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i would think that this is a issue. after i take my car to the auto clinic and do a tune up would expect the dyno tune to be fixed with the tune up but it doesnt you have to go back into the dyno tune and just do "make run" to bring it back to a 100%. unless you have to do then understandable but i would think that that would fixed under tune up. just putting in my 2cents in.
im confused...?
the tune up does not fix the dyno and never did fix the dyno...dyno is a skill of tuning...it shouldnt be as simple as hitting a tune up button
what is your ingame name jrainer? I'll see if I cant get you dyno tuning like a pro Wink
LuDe Wrote:the tune up does not fix the dyno and never did fix the dyno...dyno is a skill of tuning...it shouldnt be as simple as hitting a tune up button

Dyno takes no skill.....lol. TnT now that takes skill. I still suck at it....
Big_Bang Wrote:Dyno takes no skill.....lol. TnT now that takes skill. I still suck at it....

You or I may not think that dyno is hard, but i wouldnt say it takes no skill. You would probally be surprised to find out how many people dont know how to dyno. TnT, now that definetly takes skill.
They're both relatively easy. Once you learn how to do it once, it's simple.
lol id have to agree. Their both very simple once you understand how it works.
Problem is, most people have no idea what they are doing. They change numbers around and dont realize whats supposed to be what.

Anyways Jrainer never hit me up so i doubt hes that worried about it
yup i agree that tnt and dyno are super easy...
LuDe Wrote:yup i agree that tnt and dyno are super easy...

not for newbies . . . like . . . not me.

dont think ive ever hit 100% in dyno before . . .

JKZ !! gezzzz :eek:
Pages: 1 2