Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: forum mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ok so im really bored rite now...i was jus wondering

1) when are the new mods going to take place?

2) who do u think are going to be the mods and who do u think is going to make a good mod?

im pretty excited to see who the new mods are going to be...lol...
LuDe Wrote:1) when are the new mods going to take place?

2) who do u think are going to be the mods and who do u think is going to make a good mod?

i dont really know the answer to the first question. On the other hand lets ALL hope your a mod so others can get some medals lol:catfight:
MC_Alumni Wrote:i dont really know the answer to the first question. On the other hand lets ALL hope your a mod so others can get some medals lol:catfight:

i talked to ray bout that and mods are still allowed to get medals...hahahaha
LuDe Wrote:i talked to ray bout that and mods are still allowed to get medals...hahahaha
:eek:
:banghead:
LuDe Wrote:i talked to ray bout that and mods are still allowed to get medals...hahahaha

Just because we are mods, doesn't mean we cannot compete. I read that in Mike's posts and was like... uhhh... huh?? Wtd?? Can't be right :x BUt didn't say anything.. .lol
lol Id love to see some of the old mods come back and play

Id just hate to see the final stats afterwords.... : (
Well I guess we need to find out who is seriously interested in becoming a Mod for one, then maybe put a poll up and the community can vote??? Or maybe people can nominate members or something along that line???
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Well I guess we need to find out who is seriously interested in becoming a Mod for one, then maybe put a poll up and the community can vote??? Or maybe people can nominate members or something along that line???

You must not pay attention very well.

The community has no say in it, it's up to Ray and what he wants.
Victorious Wrote:You must not pay attention very well.

The community has no say in it, it's up to Ray and what he wants.

Well that's a pretty strong way to get your point across. Could have just stated the second part of your comment and left out your first sentence. Rolleyes

Either way, the community should have a say in the matter, along with what Ray would like. That is why it is called a community. What are we communists now or something here?? Is this a dictatorship?
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Well that's a pretty strong way to get your point across. Could have just stated the second part of your comment and left out your first sentence. Rolleyes

Either way, the community should have a say in the matter, along with what Ray would like. That is why it is called a community. What are we communists now or something here?? Is this a dictatorship?

YES!!!!! Midnite Challenge is a DICTATORSHIP! lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7