Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: getting more on the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
o shit i was in spamatics too...we had a sig and all...i was one of the original..me rome GI joe and ross i think we the originals...and possibly tiff(nok)??
LuDe Wrote:o shit i was in spamatics too...we had a sig and all...i was one of the original..me rome GI joe and ross i think we the originals...and possibly tiff(nok)??

you were the first to join after ross lol.

and yeah i remember we were tryna make it hell exclusive, everyone wanted in, how funny is that shit lol.

i remember ross was all like "cmon dawg, this girls fine tell her shes in thanks to me it'l make me look fly"

ahahahaah

then because we owned to hard, raymond disabled SIG's.

party pooper.
rom3o™ Wrote:u were definatley in it.

there was over 35 of us.

rick
me
you
gi
stakaz
slick (worst)
kaibigan (next in line to slick #2)
zur
carly
roger
joeda

the list goes on.

BLACK !!!
o ya...johnny was there too
LuDe Wrote:o ya...johnny was there too

damn right i was , just came online once and rom sent me spamatics Sigs told me to get on forums and use it... was like wtf ?? then jump on forums ... and str8 away got what spamatics was about haha.

complete ownage by us hahaha
hahha..yup...straight up whore thread...remember that...in like 5 min or less it was 10 pages+...hahah
Come to think of it, I think I was in Spamatics too. We were tearing this place up! LOL!!
I just signed up to the forums because of this thread.:thumbs: I use to play several years ago and forgot all about this site until I received an email a few weeks ago and its more fun now than I remember. Now I just need to get on a better crew and figure out how to be competitive.Wink
car_whore Wrote:I just signed up to the forums because of this thread.:thumbs: I use to play several years ago and forgot all about this site until I received an email a few weeks ago and its more fun now than I remember. Now I just need to get on a better crew and figure out how to be competitive.Wink

welcome back !
car_whore Wrote:I just signed up to the forums because of this thread.:thumbs: I use to play several years ago and forgot all about this site until I received an email a few weeks ago and its more fun now than I remember. Now I just need to get on a better crew and figure out how to be competitive.Wink

Me and Black have a bitching crew going.
Pages: 1 2 3