Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who remembers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When I was running for Top Crew, i think it was silence or fujiSawa, it was a hard fight but we had it locked.

Our competition was Zura and wraith was tagging close behind, Zura and me were friends and she knew how bad i wanted to win, so as a joke she made me think she was gona take the top crew with her haxing when infact she was going to disband.

So i got upset (i was 17 for fuck sake) and i dobbed her in.

so.......

She made our Crew networth 3BILLION LOLLLLLLLL, (at this time in mc, the ave crew networth was liek 3 million) hahaha.

then she made a fake account and claimed it was me and posted the algorithm, she haxor the end of round taking 9 medals and dragon76's first place, and raymond actually believed it was me who hacked.

can you believe she did all of that, framed me and got away with it, haha i deserved it, i shouldnt have dobbed a friend in for hacking anyways.

goodtimes.

who was running with me?
LOL! That was a long time back. Before we all had to re make our accounts. I do remember those days, but I know I wasn't with you. LOL!! I was a noob, and could barely get past lvl 10 back then. I went under the in game name of "SOGM" And our crew was W_T_F
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:LOL! That was a long time back. Before we all had to re make our accounts. I do remember those days, but I know I wasn't with you. LOL!! I was a noob, and could barely get past lvl 10 back then. I went under the in game name of "SOGM" And our crew was W_T_F

im stil kinda sure i remember u from back then, if not a long time ago anyway, and besides u should be happy u werent in that mess.

my crew allllll got banned, i manage to persuade raymond into perma-banning me if they can be unbanned.

she did it so well and setup everything so good man, i was rendered totaly incapable of defending myself.

i could live with all that, what i couldnt live with, was all the stupid STUPID STUPID dumb kunts on the forums and WRAITH AND HIS THICK CREW OF IGNORANT IDIOTS who actualy thought i hacked.

and when they won they tried to rub it in my face how they owned me? lol? they got a free win and try say they owned me.

il try find the old thread.
I completely remember Zura doing this, and Wrath's post about "Rom hacked!!!!" or something like that.

I remember that. Probably top 3 funniest moments in this games history. I also remember zura admitting it on MSN, lol.
I got banned that round too, rofl

After she did that to u, and her and ur crew got disbanned by ray or w/e...

I put together a crew and same ish happened.. sorta.. I would've gotten my first top crew leader that round too XD

rofl

good round that was Tongue hahahah
Victorious Wrote:I completely remember Zura doing this, and Wrath's post about "Rom hacked!!!!" or something like that.

I remember that. Probably top 3 funniest moments in this games history. I also remember zura admitting it on MSN, lol.

u just stood by n let it happen. your not better then wraith.

LOL massive j/k

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I got banned that round too, rofl

After she did that to u, and her and ur crew got disbanned by ray or w/e...

I put together a crew and same ish happened.. sorta.. I would've gotten my first top crew leader that round too XD

rofl

good round that was Tongue hahahah

panda panda i love you for trying to help me, she then hack and boosted your cms by like 2000 everynight or if any were lost, its funny she felt bad enough to still at least not let wraith win.

then what happened? did raymond remove her administrative powers or did bunny tighten up the security? all i remember is at some stage she couldnt help any more =(

then poofter wraith took it, i cant beleve i wasted so much time trying to even justify that i didnt hax. zzzzzzzzz
i remember that... i was in the crew.

woulda been my first top crew medal.

hahha good times though.

OH and BTW it was fijisawa
rom3o™ Wrote:u just stood by n let it happen. your not better then wraith.

LOL massive j/k

panda panda i love you for trying to help me, she then hack and boosted your cms by like 2000 everynight or if any were lost, its funny she felt bad enough to still at least not let wraith win.

then what happened? did raymond remove her administrative powers or did bunny tighten up the security? all i remember is at some stage she couldnt help any more =(

then poofter wraith took it, i cant beleve i wasted so much time trying to even justify that i didnt hax. zzzzzzzzz

I had more troubles getting rid of the CMs than getting them ;x

I had to work retarded so many times to try to lose CMs, rofl...
rom3o™ Wrote:u just stood by n let it happen. your not better then wraith.

LOL massive j/k

I had been banned a round earlier, I was staying out of the way lol.

Shitty situation. If I recall, you did alright following it either way... Big Grin
i remember that too...wasnt that the season after ray removed everyones medals???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7