Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: taking a break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
alrite guys ive been hit with an unexpected event in my life.. the girl i was dating jus broke up with me so i think im going to take a lil time away from playing mc...i mean ill come on from time to time, but i dont think im going to be going hard at all...and ill prob come on the forums and check stuff out since i dont have anything better to do...but after this sesh im jus going to help out a lil bit and get on with my life...
I'm sorry to hear that man.

Stay Strong Brother
LuDe Wrote:alrite guys ive been hit with an unexpected event in my life.. the girl i was dating jus broke up with me so i think im going to take a lil time away from playing mc...i mean ill come on from time to time, but i dont think im going to be going hard at all...and ill prob come on the forums and check stuff out since i dont have anything better to do...but after this sesh im jus going to help out a lil bit and get on with my life...

youl be alright brother.

=)
Come for a holiday to NZ au!
Ataxic Wrote:Come for a holiday to NZ au!

he did and hated it, people like young sid were to bad at rapping.

so he came to perth and had a blast.
I too am sorry to hear of this bro, but you will get over it in time, not that you may want to. But you will! And bigger and better things will happen. Keep you chin up!Cool
thanks guys.i know...i jus need time to get over it and move on...its jus hard cuz i got no license so its hard to keep busy if i cant go nowhere....lol...
itll be alright bro...u need a vacation....go see romeo hell make u forget everthing lol....i also am takn a break from mc since i found somethn more rewarding to play.....if mc changes back closer to how it used to be then i mite come back......hope u do ok and keep your head upWink
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:itll be alright bro...u need a vacation....go see romeo hell make u forget everthing lol....i also am takn a break from mc since i found somethn more rewarding to play.....if mc changes back closer to how it used to be then i mite come back......hope u do ok and keep your head upWink

whats this new more rewarding thing then?
brutha Bryce,

stay strong bro ! its only a chick ... we all been there man .. time heals all things =) all you need to do is get the boys together for a big piss up and go pick some new girls up Smile

it works !! just aim hotter then the now ex bro Smile

of that fails ... There some New Zealand chicks i know that would gag for a 808 boy Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4