Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: polesmoker420
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: stats-0308b.jpg]

There comes a time in every mans life where you have to face the fact the loser you picked on would get so mad, that regardless of being screwed 50x, would eventually win.

you can notice my name on the top HI list, mind you i wasnt playing that session so really its no ones blame but mine. black, you raced real hard that session and so did ang, dyna, noob, corona and who ever else was in that crew i take my hat off to you all.

p.s. can someone tell me who phaze is again? does he still play? why did he own? would i have liked him? did my friends like him?
rome phaze is pat...a newer person..i mean i think he used to play back in the day like everyone but came back...he did own...he spent a lot of time on the game and a lot of money...u prob wouldnt have liked him cuz u dont like anyone owning if its not u or ur friends...but hes an ok guy..
LuDe Wrote:rome phaze is pat...a newer person..i mean i think he used to play back in the day like everyone but came back...he did own...he spent a lot of time on the game and a lot of money...u prob wouldnt have liked him cuz u dont like anyone owning if its not u or ur friends...but hes an ok guy..

its funny you say that, because even though i dont know him i seem not to like him because he was owning.

also, i noticed someones name was "phaze loves anal" which is pretty funny lol.
wow the first top 10 for bubye lol
rom3o™ Wrote:its funny you say that, because even though i dont know him i seem not to like him because he was owning.

also, i noticed someones name was "phaze loves anal" which is pretty funny lol.

ya i know...u never like anyone owning..hahah
LuDe Wrote:ya i know...u never like anyone owning..hahah

is it just you that knows me too well or everyone?

Bubye83 Wrote:wow the first top 10 for bubye lol

yah and 2nd on boost nice job!
jus me
LuDe Wrote:jus me

thats good i can keep hating on others.
rom3o™ Wrote:thats good i can keep hating on others.

nothing ever changes..lol...
LuDe Wrote:nothing ever changes..lol...

is there a way to view like 20 posts per page or is that like hella lagzy.

i havent checked cp yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5