Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: looking for a top crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol.. ROMEO....u got it right bro....i smell a multi...
MatBond Wrote:lol.. ROMEO....u got it right bro....i smell a multi...

seen it happen allllllll to many times.

mat r u new or old player? sorry my memory is shite house, what was ur IGN.

maybe u told me recently and i forgot.
rom3o™ Wrote:its just some old MALE player posing as a girl.

best thing is for everyone to ignore him or use him for top crew then boot him at the end.

I favor this method.. A LOT. We did that a few times when me and Johnny were running.

Mat's IGN is the same, he's a bad ass like me Romrom.
u got that right vic bro...
rom3o™ Wrote:its just some old MALE player posing as a girl.

best thing is for everyone to ignore him or use him for top crew then boot him at the end.

CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
MatBond Wrote:u got that right vic bro...

Did we umm...

Do that to you Matt?
Well he/she whatever it is, isnt lying about the amount of tickets they got. And if you have that many tickets, chances are the rest of the stats are legit.

Then, the signup date is only the 17th.....so im pretty sure the stats are real, how is the only question im unsure of.

Dreamin....who are you and how many credits did you buy
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Well he/she whatever it is, isnt lying about the amount of tickets they got. And if you have that many tickets, chances are the rest of the stats are legit.

Then, the signup date is only the 17th.....so im pretty sure the stats are real, how is the only question im unsure of.

Dreamin....who are you and how many credits did you buy
First of all its insane to think someone cant get that good of stats in 4 days. I was skill level 54 in 5 days and there were people that were 55 in 3 days.

I didnt spend a dime on credits and i finished at level 57 and i got 1 level 31+ medal, i tied for another but i came in second...i also didnt realize i was missing a part on my GT40 and by the time i found out there was only 30 mins left so thats why i only got 1 medal Sad
its not that its impossible its just a little ridiculous, and far fetched to say the least.

It just seems like they bought credits or somethin, cuz thats a bit much
He_Hate_Me Wrote:God Shut up its not that its impossible its just a little ridiculous, and far fetched to say the least. I raced my ass off the first few days got 2250+ wins which was level 20.....You get credits quick but jesus four days playing your a level 30 with 27 bil .....?

It just seems like they bought credits or somethin, cuz thats a bit much
feel better now?
Pages: 1 2 3