Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Intentions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what is everyones intentions this session?

Which crews are running?
Whos going to try and take Hi..boost etc.?
congrtz on top crew leader bro !!

i may try boost ...depending on how things go
Summit_Racing Wrote:So what is everyones intentions this session?

Which crews are running?
Whos going to try and take Hi..boost etc.?

If they keep the racing like it is im not going for top crew. I dont feel like spending that much time at my computer spamming. If they do accept/decline or any minor change on racing for that matter i would probally race again

I mite just take it easy and help a few new guys if they need it or something. Maybe try to get someone to help me learn to boost or maybe fine tune my insane HI skills lol. anyone feeling froggy?
Im down to HI/Race

Anybody interested? Mafia?
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Im down to HI/Race

Anybody interested? Mafia?

Thats MR. Mafia to you...

im good at racing. alright at HI so maybe we could do something
Im not welcome anywhere else lol, so Im down for just startin our own.

You and me dont spend so we could just take it easy. Let the try hards race there little hearts out and HI them along the way?
That's all I will ever do again, racing stinks, and if I never have to do it again I will be thrilled. Next session I would like to hang out with some old schoolers like myself and just rob to my hearts content.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Im not welcome anywhere else lol, so Im down for just startin our own.

You and me dont spend so we could just take it easy. Let the try hards race there little hearts out and HI them along the way?

Some of these try hards are actually real good people. I will stick to what i believe and only HI the people that im not cool with. so that leaves anti-rice...lol
Jdoggy Wrote:That's all I will ever do again, racing stinks, and if I never have to do it again I will be thrilled. Next session I would like to hang out with some old schoolers like myself and just rob to my hearts content.
James you want to roll with he hate me and I?
Yea Jdoggy we def need some oldskool players to steal and make a run with us.

And as for the HIs, i dont target any particular person or crew. I just hit whats best for me to hit, and its never personal. Lol, that being said, Keep THEM DOORS LOCKED!
Pages: 1 2 3