Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ways to populate MC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know im not a mod but im bored as at work so came up with the idea of seeing if anyone had any ways to start getting some more players in here (and to make the mods job easyr =P.... <3 mods)

post anything you think might help ...

Free membership for singing up for the 1st mnth maybe ??

Advertise on other games ray/cres own (which has been done to some extent)

and to make it easyer maybe some1 should write up a new starting bible ? (so new commers dont get put off by a hard start in the game)

as i said im bored lol,

Post up what ya think and your ideas.
Dont bag anyones ideas (showing negative feedback is fine but keep it constructive),
I think the free membership is a good idea, but we still need a way to get the to site initially then we can worry about keeping them here...

The Bible idea is a good idea.
Victorious Wrote:I think the free membership is a good idea, but we still need a way to get the to site initially then we can worry about keeping them here...

The Bible idea is a good idea.

i agree with the membership...not only does that get people on the forums, but that also allows players to experience membership and hopefully they will buy it after that...cuz once i play with member, there is no way i can play without it...lol...also i think that if someone claims u as a referral and activley participates in the forums for 1 month, then that person that referred should get free member for a month or sumtin like that

also i gotta start gettin on the bible, but people keep getting me to race for sum reason...hahaha
tbh, if he does that, i'll delete my account monthly to get free memby Tongue rofl

anywho, on a serious note.. I don't see that one flying with the big guys..
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:tbh, if he does that, i'll delete my account monthly to get free memby Tongue rofl

anywho, on a serious note.. I don't see that one flying with the big guys..

ya i know...free credits i dont think so...lol...
LuDe Wrote:ya i know...free credits i dont think so...lol...

credits cost them nothing tho .. why would it not fly ??

would have to get people to wanna keep playing after they have played .....

But if that wouldnt work .. ask yourself why you keept playing after your 1st few rounds with no memby ...then whats changed from then to now
we also need more none-mod replys/views ... no offnce guys
some form of small reward for when its your bday or something ??

1k credits ... or something rather ?

just more ideas comming to me
I'm going to infract you if you keep coming up with such stupid ideas Johnny, lol lol.

We're not TGI Friday's. I don't think the birthday thing is going to help that much.
Victorious Wrote:I'm going to infract you if you keep coming up with such stupid ideas Johnny, lol lol.

We're not TGI Friday's. I don't think the birthday thing is going to help that much.

Lol im just putting any ideas out there. but thanks chad love you 2 bro
Pages: 1 2 3 4