Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be more interesting for the skill level of the car and the driver to be more compatible. Like if you are level 8 you will run the faster in a level 8 car(Renault r5 turbo), but if you are level 9 you will run faster in the RSX / Integra Type R or any other level 9 car. This will make more cars useful instead of the 2 or 3 we all use now.
Daggermouth Wrote:I think it would be more interesting for the skill level of the car and the driver to be more compatible. Like if you are level 8 you will run the faster in a level 8 car(Renault r5 turbo), but if you are level 9 you will run faster in the RSX / Integra Type R or any other level 9 car. This will make more cars useful instead of the 2 or 3 we all use now.

I agree that more cars should be useful. The way i look at it is if the R5 is the fastest car in the game...shouldnt it be level 50+? I think its a little odd how the fastest car for IDE level 31+ last round at level 57 was like 5.8 but the fasest car is still a level 8 Renault R5 turbo.

I think if the fastest level 1-20 car is an R5 turbo then it shouldnt be faster than a fully modded GT40 at level 57...I dont expect all cars in this game to race realisticly though, i just htink that the more expensive/exoctic cars should be a little faster
I agree Dagger, it gets a little boring when everyone is running only 3 kinds of cars and everyone knows what level you are just by how fast you run. I remember when we ran lots of different cars per session. Bring back the Ford Cortina LOL!
if thats the case then they should make all cars the same speed...lol...and if u find the rite parts for any car, then it will run the same as any other..
that makes more sense than having an 85 POS destroy everything.

Whats the point in having cars you have to be level 50+ for if every single one is slower than a level 8 car? Maybe its just me, but no car that costs level 50+ should run slower than a level 8 car.

Also, why the hell cant you put turbos/superchargers in cars.....? Im pretty sure an '06 Boxster could support a turbo after you poured millions into it.
this is exactly what i was thinking too. why are we all forced to have an old Renault R5 or old skool Gti?? I think it would make it more fun to actually be able to race in the other cars.. I remember when the Skyline and the 3000gt were great cars. now they get raped by a old rust bucket. but hey, I still use it because nothing is better.