Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cant Purchase Membership!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive sent the support ticket but posted in here in hopes of getting a quicker response.

My membership ran out last night, and when i purchase a new one it says that I already have one and wont let me finalize it.

Its apparent that I dont have a membership....so what gives?
what did u pay through? cuz if u bought credits from ccbill within the past 2 days, u cant use it...if u bought member with ccbill than it is recurring until u cancel it...
LuDe Wrote:what did u pay through? cuz if u bought credits from ccbill within the past 2 days, u cant use it...if u bought member with ccbill than it is recurring until u cancel it...

Well thats dumb lol. My friend is using their card to purchase it since i dont have one, and their own membership and credits are purchased thru it so i suppose thats the problem

thanks
i dont know if thats the problem or if it solves your problem.
rom3o™ Wrote:i dont know if thats the problem or if it solves your problem.

that dont solve the problem but now he knows...well i guess it could solve it if his friends cancels the membership and buys it on his cc after..
LuDe Wrote:that dont solve the problem but now he knows...well i guess it could solve it if his friends cancels the membership and buys it on his cc after..
well im his friend, the only thing that i dont understand is back in decemeber Kiro bought me and him both memberships...he obviously had one also. If he had one and bought 2 more how come i cant buy 1.

Bryce i sent Ray a support ticket because i dont want my membership recurring. id rather pay 5 bucks everytime i want to ya know...just let me know if i need to do more to cancel it.