Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just a suggestion. i think that once you hit level 10 and have all security levels than that should cover you from hi and recruits or car jack/steal, or atleast make the combination of credits random everytime someone tries. another suggestion is that HI, Recruit, Car jacking should only be able to done to anyone +/- 3 levels of your own until you hit level 15 then you no HI, Recruit, or car jack/steal from anyone under level 10.
jrainer Wrote:just a suggestion. i think that once you hit level 10 and have all security levels than that should cover you from hi and recruits or car jack/steal, or atleast make the combination of credits random everytime someone tries. another suggestion is that HI, Recruit, Car jacking should only be able to done to anyone +/- 3 levels of your own until you hit level 15 then you no HI, Recruit, or car jack/steal from anyone under level 10.

are u talking bout security upgrade??? cuz thats only an alarm for ur car...it helps from people tryin to steal ur car, but that has notin to do with protecting you from the other things...an alarm on ur car doesnt prevent people from breaking into ur house if u think bout it...and u dont need to be lvl 10..u can buy all security stages at lvl 1 if u want...
sounds like someones sick of getting HId lol.

Ive thought the same thing, if you can buy alarms to prevent from motor theft, why is their no protection against HI.

Really tho lol I get HId all the time and its like....."is that it?"

You make so much god damn money that HIing barely hurts
ya thats what i meant by alarm where when you upgrade alarm it should be house and car. it still sucks seeing money get stolen from you. i mean that money could have been put to good use. but oh well no crying over burnt toast.
LuDe Wrote:are u talking bout security upgrade??? cuz thats only an alarm for ur car...it helps from people tryin to steal ur car, but that has notin to do with protecting you from the other things...an alarm on ur car doesnt prevent people from breaking into ur house if u think bout it...and u dont need to be lvl 10..u can buy all security stages at lvl 1 if u want...

i know you can buy it all at level one but im saying once anyone hits level ten (skill level) then it should be harder to HI, Recruite, and if maxed out on security, steal also. once anuyone hits level 10 to recruite you should have to use more calenders. i mean if i go and recruite from some low level noob while he's at level 1 (skill) then it should be pretty easy. but if i go after him and hes at level 10 or higher then i should have to use a lot more credits and/or calenders to take recruite same goes for stealing from him and HI.
i honestly dont like this idea...i mean i get HIed more than anyone so u guys dont even know how it is...its jus that this game was built on HI and boost...they already made it hard enough...making it harder for the people who do HI is dumb...thats what i think
well if you think about it, that would make a car alarm just as stupid and pointless.

No point in having a car alarm if you really think about it. Its kinda silly that you have no way of protecting yourself nor retaliating against a HI.

The vehicles have both an alarm and insurance to protect against theft. Why is there nothing of the same sort for HI?

What about Insurance against HI, where for 10 percent of your bankroll, you can get 30 percent of whats stolen from you, or something along those lines
He_Hate_Me Wrote:well if you think about it, that would make a car alarm just as stupid and pointless.

No point in having a car alarm if you really think about it. Its kinda silly that you have no way of protecting yourself nor retaliating against a HI.

The vehicles have both an alarm and insurance to protect against theft. Why is there nothing of the same sort for HI?

What about Insurance against HI, where for 10 percent of your bankroll, you can get 30 percent of whats stolen from you, or something along those lines

yes i agree it is pointless...we should get rid of insurance and alarm..i never use them...lol...
LuDe Wrote:yes i agree it is pointless...we should get rid of insurance and alarm..i never use them...lol...

i agree, and personally I think HI insurance would be a lot more beneficial than insuring your car. Once you get high enough in nw, its almost a guarantee you will get HId. On the other hand, its not ver likely you will get your car theived which makes vehicle insurance a waste of money.
i think there shouldnt be anything...HI is hard as it is now...making it harder will kill the game...thats my opinion...