Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: mc guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
alrite guys i have started a new mc guide which only a few people have seen...my question is do u think that a new mc guide will help people???

this guide is going to have 3 parts...

part 1 learning to play like Lude

this is the part where there is going to have strats to racing/tuning and things like that... this is also where im going to teach you how to win IDE, top crew, top 10/25

part 2 stealers guide

this is the part where its goin to teach you to HI/boost/recruit...it will also have strats for how to win top hi and top boost

part 3 veterns guide

this is the part where im going to teach you how to win top crew leader and #1 since i believe these are the hardest medals to win....also by this guide u should already know and be decent at the game...so this is more for people who want to go further than jus the normal medals...

jus want to know what u all think...i already started the introduction portion...im hoping this will increase the amount of people playing, increase the competition, and keep people playing longer...but i dont wanna waste my time finishing the guide if the majority thinks its not going to help
I think you should release it to the public. I could help out noobs and some people that have the basic idea of the game.

So I vote for yes!
Voted Yes...A new guide to the game is long overdue.
I know i looked for any hints and tips i could get when i first starting playing.
Let me know if you need help with it Bryce.
alrite guys..i guess i will continue it...it seems like everyone thinks it will help so this is what im going to do....i already started it, but i never put any of my strats in it... i basically jus explained everything...what everything is and all that stuff...

as for the help, i mean it is a pain in the ass to do it, but this is going to be all my strats...so getting help from others isnt a good idea cuz then its not learning to play like me....im giving out all my strategies to win every medal there is there...so im hoping this guide will give out more competition, especially to the vets...that way vets will not underestimate the noobs....
dont teach people how to boost hi or get icons -_-

just the basics, a re run of how to start the game

and what to do after that to increase nw.
rom3o™ Wrote:dont teach people how to boost hi or get icons -_-

just the basics, a re run of how to start the game

and what to do after that to increase nw.

Yeah I agree. I have been learning to HI basically on my own, doing not bad, but with no real help. As for the basics and how to race/tune/work etc. sure, but to teach them to go for the top right away, then I would have to leave. It's taken my a good amount of time to gain peoples trust and to learn to play this game right. And I don't think handing it over to noobs is going to help them the right way.
They're all wrong Bryce, open the game up.

Teach whatever you know.
Victorious Wrote:They're all wrong Bryce, open the game up.

Teach whatever you know.

I agree.. Ludes trying to get more competition outta everyone.. You guys like playing with 20 people ? I dont.. its more rewarding when u beat 50 people ..

tellem lude.
Victorious Wrote:They're all wrong Bryce, open the game up.

Teach whatever you know.

i agree 100%
Pages: 1 2 3 4