Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: retired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alrite guys i jus want all u guys to know that im going to retire my account...all im going to do is jus help people work on the guide and jus HI for fun..thats about all...no more medals for me for a while...to lazy to try already..hahaha...well after this season i mean
i will miss u bryce :gay:
Was good to see you back causing a scene bryce,

All the best bro

Pimpin
thanks vaughn...ill still be around...jus checkin in and messing around, but im not going hard anymore...
how many times have u retired now bryce. =P
rom3o™ Wrote:how many times have u retired now bryce. =P

LOL!! Burn!! But seriously now. even though you have robbed me blind, your one of the better peeps here on MC.
hahha...rome this would be the 3rd...lol...but seriously...well im not technically retired...ill still be on...but im not going to go for anything..im jus going to HI recruit and boost people for fun....

EZE FTW
LuDe Wrote:hahha...rome this would be the 3rd...lol...but seriously...well im not technically retired...ill still be on...but im not going to go for anything..im jus going to HI recruit and boost people for fun....

EZE FTW

3rd time hey, not bad, ive retired twice
sorry i brght you back bryce !! Tongue
doesn't look like you've retired...your currently in second place...
man you got me excited for nothing.
Pages: 1 2