Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Eze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
all u guys from EZE feel like going for another run...i c that sleep and pimpin have started some theft crews...do we have to make 1 more run for it???

im thinking

me
midori
clown
bubye
winter
agent
well done in the game bryce.....

alot of people are gonna miss you not goning hard anymore....

but go mess some shit up HI/Boosting
haha i think i could go a round of thieving... i was too lazy to do anything this session.... unfortunately getting my account set up for HI and Boost takes a good 2 - 4 days depending on how patient i am
winterfell Wrote:haha i think i could go a round of thieving... i was too lazy to do anything this session.... unfortunately getting my account set up for HI and Boost takes a good 2 - 4 days depending on how patient i am

lol...but u know that we are going to have fun...jus like the last time...i think that was the most fun i had theiving...lol...it was way to funny...lol...

whos our targets???
targets.... anyone above me Tongue... whoever spams us the most... gives us justification to gang up on them
lol...we will target certain people or crews...and those people should beware...lol...
oh i love this crew...
Bubye83 Wrote:oh i love this crew...

so ur in?
Bubye83 Wrote:oh i love this crew...

wuv you too
haha im down aswel, i gots time to HI and boost some, but not much to race at all lol.....

IM IN!
Pages: 1 2 3 4