Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those of you I spoke to in the mid of last session that I told I was coming back this session SORRY, it is gonna havta wait im in north arkansas where that foul ice storm hit. We have been without power/ water/ everything since last monday and still are. We Finally got a genarator this afternoon but the electric company is telling us we could be with out power up to 3 or 4 months.
:eek: sorry to hear that ...hope it works out and your safe and well and stay that way !!
http://focus.arkansasonline.com/gallerie...ort=newest

here are some pictures from around the area at least the area's they can actually get to
Holy crap! 3 to 4 months!! Damn! Sorry to hear this
Thats insain ... what more can i say
wtf...3-4 months...u should punch those bitches in the face...there is no excuse for that long...i get pissed when its 3-4 hours...im like wtf u bitches know u can do it faster...lol...
LuDe Wrote:wtf...3-4 months...u should punch those bitches in the face...there is no excuse for that long...i get pissed when its 3-4 hours...im like wtf u bitches know u can do it faster...lol...

You hawaiian's take a nice ice storm for granted.

Best of luck.
Victorious Wrote:You hawaiian's take a nice ice storm for granted.

Best of luck.
on the other hand you dont live on a volcano lol...
MC_Alumni Wrote:on the other hand you dont live on a volcano lol...

You let me know when they have power outages and are sitting in a freezing cold house because of that volcano, and I'll gladly hand them my sympathy.
^^^Shut up Chad!
Pages: 1 2 3