Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Black__Metal
Feb 02, 2009 2:53pm You have been caught by the police street racing! You were fined $1004.

GET RID OF THESE FREAKN MSGES
Yes please do!!!! And on a side note. Why should the person being challenged when offline gets charged too??
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Yes please do!!!! And on a side note. Why should the person being challenged when offline gets charged too??

because even though the game doesnt make u accept it, u raced so u were guilty too?

these are annoying, but just to add to this i find the lack of info when you break down etc to be more annoying
well i dunno bout the fines themselves but get rid of the message def...
LuDe Wrote:well i dunno bout the fines themselves but get rid of the message def...
I couldnt agree more...maybe set it up so if your offline you cant get fines or if your below 50k nw...cause some of the noobs get spamed into debt and thats unfair.
MC_Alumni Wrote:I couldnt agree more...maybe set it up so if your offline you cant get fines or if your below 50k nw...cause some of the noobs get spamed into debt and thats unfair.

Exactly!! if we/the game is trying to promote new players. Then fining them for a race they did not except or challenge is just not right in any way shape or form. they could go into the negatives without even knowing it.
haha yeah i got 5 fines when i was at 12k bankroll... it was annoying to say the least.

but yes get rid of the goddamn messages... and let me run around in a stolen car dammit... it takes the fun out of boosting
winterfell Wrote:haha yeah i got 5 fines when i was at 12k bankroll... it was annoying to say the least.

but yes get rid of the goddamn messages... and let me run around in a stolen car dammit... it takes the fun out of boosting

yeah, if you steal a car and get in it someone is going to spam you and most likely the car will get taken by the police...that sucks. can you still race it on the track without problems though?
im sure wen ur a lower level or doing slwoer times ur less likely 2 get thm, im gtn them quiet often nw bt my crew mate dosnt get any. bt yeah mayb if it didnt show up as a message?? anther box like wen uve been HI'd or ure attempts box. its only bad coz it fills ur imbox and keep thinking some1 is messageing you lol
fast_fry Wrote:im sure wen ur a lower level or doing slwoer times ur less likely 2 get thm, im gtn them quiet often nw bt my crew mate dosnt get any. bt yeah mayb if it didnt show up as a message?? anther box like wen uve been HI'd or ure attempts box. its only bad coz it fills ur imbox and keep thinking some1 is messageing you lol

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you saying?? lol i started reading it but my eyes hurt after the first part of the first runon sentence with so many stupid abbreviations. :tard:

I do like the tickets idea, but definitely think they should not charge the person if they don't actually initiate the race. I don't have any suggestions, just figured i would get on here and agree to disagree with the rules
Pages: 1 2 3 4