Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Total Game Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pehapz every time you log into MC there should be a counter showing your total game play time of that round ??

Just an idea that came to mind
sounds kool, but damn i really dont wanna know how long ive been playing... lol
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:sounds kool, but damn i really dont wanna know how long ive been playing... lol

my point excrrrly, i wanna see how much time we spend on here ...then how much time the young freaks on their holidays spend on there for the weeks the are online 24/7,
Black__Metal Wrote:my point excrrrly, i wanna see how much time we spend on here ...then how much time the young freaks on their holidays spend on there for the weeks the are online 24/7,

wait like a counter for how long weve been online?

or a counter since the first day we singed up?
i think he was saying total time that you have spent online in the session

I would like to see how long some people are on here, but at the same time, that would just depress me to see how much time I waste on this game...
ya that would depress me too..that jus means that i would never race anymore...i dont wanna be the loser with the most time online..ahhaa
Oh silly lude you dont need a timer to show that your the biggest loser online...lol
Summit_Racing Wrote:Oh silly lude you dont need a timer to show that your the biggest loser online...lol

that is true...lol...
yea i meant a timer for how long you have been online in a round . . .
Black__Metal Wrote:yea i meant a timer for how long you have been online in a round . . .

it will depress me...i dunno if i want to see that...lol....
Pages: 1 2