Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Favorite Network TV Show?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your guys/gal's favorite TV show on this spring???

Mine's House, and 24. More House then the other.

I'm also enjoying Lost some, and am waiting for the last 6 shows of Prison Break to start up.
no offnce bro but i hate all of the above ... cant stand house (if its the show we got here)

we got diffrnt shows out my way but id say ...

that 70's show (a old clasic)
two and ahalf men
home improvement ftw...lol...

and americas best dance crew
LuDe Wrote:home improvement ftw...lol...

and americas best dance crew

Are you serious?????? First your baking three layer cakes then your watching Americas Greatest Dance Crew??? Bro, I Have good strong drink, we will get drunk and I will convince you to cancel that waxing appointment.

Best shows are in catagories.

Comedy: Family Guy by far. Then the office.

Drama: 24, I like Heroes too.

Reality: Americas Greatest Dance Crew.... NOOOOOOOOOO best reality has got to still be Survivor, its just like these forums except there is no payout in the end here.
Shows that are airing that i like:

How i met your mother
two and a half men
American Idol - i watch the auditions... for some reason i get a kick out of peoples dreams crumbling
I liked Prison Break...that was good although its finished now....24 is good....The Unit is good....and The Wire....and Fringe....2 and a half men also pretty good..and Top Gear....other than that i dont watch anything else lol.
entourage!!!

or for you boyos

sex and the city!
crazyfrog555 Wrote:I liked Prison Break...that was good although its finished now....24 is good....The Unit is good....and The Wire....and Fringe....2 and a half men also pretty good..and Top Gear....other than that i dont watch anything else lol.

Last 6 shows starts in April.. for Prison Break.
House is a great show.. But mine's better! :o

[Image: lost-logo.jpg]

ftw! :x

Best show there is!
trailer park boys
family guy
tsn
and kenny vs spenny and oh yeah chappelle
Pages: 1 2 3