Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just me or do some people in this game become dolts?

It seems you have friends in game but once they are a member of a competitive crew they become dolts......

I usually try to talk to anyone...i offer new players advice...talk to old crew mates and try to just have an overall good fun experience while playing this game.

But, it seems some people become very standoffish or just plain rude if your not in there crew.

Lighten up people...its a gaming community...not the high school cafeteria.

I have made quite a few friends in Mc and continue to make new ones.

Anyway just kinda curious if maybe its just me? lol
Nope Not Just You ... It just happend to me couple weeks ago ... i dunno some people are just that way .. i been in few crews myself and still talk to about 98% of those people to this day even if we are not in the same crew .. i mean its just a game ..Tongue
Its not you. People stopped talking to me after session ends. I offer an advice to someone on the other crew and they tell me they know what they're doing and to mind my own business.
I'm an ass, evenly to everyone.

Kelly name names.
No im not the type to single out anyone.....Just curious if it happens to everyone.
Kelly this is MC. I agree with you completely! Now don't get me wrong, as there are many here I do completely trust, but many that I thought I could too.
Man I do not play that game so I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe it would be easier to call someone out, maybe your being sensitive. When I was in high school I did not care, I guess I still dont.
Some people are lame.. I believe I was like that as well though :x

If you were in opposing crew, I didn't like you cuz u were making my life difficult ._.' lol

But yeah, after sessions are over, you'll go back to being butt buddies :x lawl
Kelly is right ... funny how icons change people ... or racing aganst eachother. stupid.
i dunno i guess its different for me...i talk to the opposing crew anyway...hahaha..we dont talk much about the game though...i guess its because i really dont care if i win or lose...lol...
Pages: 1 2