Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Please excuse me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have'nt been active as of late as i'm holidaying in singapore, i havent been back for awhile.

I'll be seeing tan tomorrow or the day after il pass on everyones regards =)

I leave here the 17th and will be back properly then.

ciao!
tell tan i sed hello! :o
enjoy the trip bro , catch u when your back
pz bro
why is it that whenever someone has a legit question, their thread gets locked/deleted?

Then people start threads that have nothing to do with MC, or take another thread way off topic and its allowed. Hell, the Mods even join in.

Much respect to Romeo and all, but why does this belong here?
because some threads are stupid,

and so every1 knows hes away and being a mod dosnt get sent questions etc while he is away
He_Hate_Me Wrote:why is it that whenever someone has a legit question, their thread gets locked/deleted?

Then people start threads that have nothing to do with MC, or take another thread way off topic and its allowed. Hell, the Mods even join in.

I closed your thread, for the reasons I stated. I already told you that you posting the thread, in speculation of what Ray was going to do with the game is pointless. Anyone that knows, will not tell you. Any of your guesses are also a detriment to everyone else, as people will create unreasonable expectations due to others suggestions without thinking of the outcome of them.

Be happy for what he does, and wait until he's ready for everyone to know. Your thread was more useless then this one, as this one is a mod explaining why he hasn't been doing his duties, and contributing to the forum. If it wasn't Romeo, it would be pointless but since few members contribute more then he does, people have noticed the slowdown since he's been on vacation. He was saying why that was.

See the difference?

Good.
Victorious Wrote:I closed your thread, for the reasons I stated. I already told you that you posting the thread, in speculation of what Ray was going to do with the game is pointless. Anyone that knows, will not tell you.

Your thread was more useless then this one, as this one is a mod explaining why he hasn't been doing his duties, and contributing to the forum.

See the difference?

Good.

???? I think you have me confused with someone else....I dont know exactly what thread your talking about and I am unaware of any conversation the two of us had....please explain.

I just figured there was a better place than General Game Related Tips, Racing and Strategies to post this thread, seeing as it is none of the above. I see threads get locked/deleted whenever it is a legitimate post, then also see thread upon thread of mods "shooting the shit" for page upon page not even staying on topic.

seems kinda backwards to me
I had you and MC_Alumni mixed up, apologies.

My reasoning still stands, minus the conversation.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:why is it that whenever someone has a legit question, their thread gets locked/deleted?

why

cos im the ROME D O DOUBLE G. nuff said.

but on a serious note, what does it have to do with MC? well not everyone reads the mod forums often enough and i wanted it to be clear to people i wasnt awol.

why not in offtopic because i was going to see tan and wanted to make sure anyone who wanted to pass their regards could do so. Tan was a big part of mc =) we could general discuss him all night.
Pages: 1 2