Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Every old dog finds a bone here and there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Skill Level: 1
EXP: 0 (0.00%)

Stolen Cars: 0 [View]
Home Invasions: 1 [View]
Attempted Thefts: 1
You were caught: 0 times

By pure luck, you manage to gain entry.You successfully break into the house and make a clean getaway with 1 items and $342,945,222 in hand. No one witnessed the event.

You also managed to steal:

805 units of fuel
257 units of nitrous
54,636,058 calendars

The stolen items have been placed in your inventory.

that felt good. do i come back? hmmm
teet Wrote:Skill Level: 1
EXP: 0 (0.00%)

Stolen Cars: 0 [View]
Home Invasions: 1 [View]
Attempted Thefts: 1
You were caught: 0 times

By pure luck, you manage to gain entry.You successfully break into the house and make a clean getaway with 1 items and $342,945,222 in hand. No one witnessed the event.

You also managed to steal:

805 units of fuel
257 units of nitrous
54,636,058 calendars

The stolen items have been placed in your inventory.

do i come back? hmmm

come back to play, but dont came back to my house lol...nice hit bro
lol, i always hit the top guy. sorry. lol
Talk about SKILL!!! LOL! Not to shabby for you 1st hit and lvl 1 LOL!!! Will you teach me Obi-Wan.
Nice job Justin, that doesn't surprise me.

The timings pretty much the same.
class . . . id expect nothing less from you justin ...

come back and hit for a round ..show them new school players how us old guys do it bro !
thats justin for u...starting off the same way he did like 3-4 years ago...lol...
i agree, i saw you do that one round, and ive been doing it since then Smile

i was like OMG ive been racing for DAYS! and this dude comes on and HI the top guy and is now above me in NW, BS! so then i learned HI. and now its a ritual. haha thanks justin Smile
lol. why waste time working? 1 big pay day. i think ill be coming back next session for a round or terror.
teet Wrote:lol. why waste time working? 1 big pay day. i think ill be coming back next session for a round or terror.

i shall sit and wait until this round of hell happns!
Pages: 1 2