Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HomiePA(IHI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HI My names Kelly and im an addict.......
Summit_Racing Wrote:HI My names Kelly and im an addict.......

HI My name is Sang and I'm a former addict.
Big_Bang Wrote:HI My name is Sang and I'm a former addict.

Hi my name is johnny ... ive been a addict for the last ...ahhh ...to many years
jhhahaaha...preston back?? u gotta be kidding me...lol...
LuDe Wrote:jhhahaaha...preston back?? u gotta be kidding me...lol...

i thght the same thing when i saw his name on here ....

was like "wtf hes back" ...there should be a few fun rounds comming up lol
Yo Wats up...damn everyone started without me.....

Thank You for clearing things up for me Mr. Metal...lol...I was hoping I wasnt to much of a n00b and was quickly forgottten bout...lol

Ne wayz....I guess i will join with droopie if he can put together a crew.....if not ill try to take the anyone and try n make it work...lol..thats always the most fun ne ways...
u should run ur own Wink
why hello there preston, i have great respect for this fella right here, we gave eachother a run for our money when we ran against eachother!

and if i remember correctly... IHI stands for "imma have it"

Big Grin
H_O_M_I_E_P_A Wrote:Yo Wats up...damn everyone started without me.....

Thank You for clearing things up for me Mr. Metal...lol...I was hoping I wasnt to much of a n00b and was quickly forgottten bout...lol

Ne wayz....I guess i will join with droopie if he can put together a crew.....if not ill try to take the anyone and try n make it work...lol..thats always the most fun ne ways...

No worrys my man ... haha yea next round should be good ... i might have to race ... =o
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:why hello there preston, i have great respect for this fella right here, we gave eachother a run for our money when we ran against eachother!

and if i remember correctly... IHI stands for "imma have it"

Big Grin

ya ur lucky me and tana held up that crew for u...lol...

WOAH SNEAK ATTACK!
Pages: 1 2 3