Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew co-leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright I know the crew co-leader can invite people to a crew, but after the crew has the max # of people what is the purpose? I think the co-leader should ATLEAST be able to take the crew car in and out of crew battles and redo the crew car. Is there any speciftic reason for the co-leader not to be able to have those responsibilties? thoughts and inputs are welcome by all
I wouldn't trust having a co-leader. He/She can mess you up, like add the crew to battles with an Honda ef or something.
DrOoPie Wrote:I wouldn't trust having a co-leader. He/She can mess you up, like add the crew to battles with an Honda ef or something.
I dont know why you would EVER invite someone to your crew who would fuck you over...and if you did invite someone that wants to fuck you over you shouldnt make them the co-leader. I trust EVERYONE in my crew, and i wouldnt be in the crew if i didnt trust them. In my opinion loyalty is a big part of being in a top crew. just my thoughts...
MC_Alumni Wrote:I dont know why you would EVER invite someone to your crew who would fuck you over...and if you did invite someone that wants to fuck you over you shouldnt make them the co-leader. I trust EVERYONE in my crew, and i wouldnt be in the crew if i didnt trust them. In my opinion loyalty is a big part of being in a top crew. just my thoughts...

people will do anything for a little shiny icon, as myself and droopie have seen over the many years lol.
Black__Metal Wrote:people will do anything for a little shiny icon, as myself and droopie have seen over the many years lol.
lol, i know what some people will do for a shiny icon. you just contradicted what droopie said though. if someone in your crew wants a shiny medal they arent goign to fuck you over...unless they are working for another crew. Like i said though you have to trust all your crew mates and you need loyalty. Im pretty sure most top crew members are trustworthy and loyal. I know everyone in my crew is trustworthy. I still belive the crew co-leader should ATLEAST be allowed to redo the crew car and enter crew battles. the crew leader has to sleep/work sometimes ya know.
MC_Alumni Wrote:Alright I know the crew co-leader can invite people to a crew, but after the crew has the max # of people what is the purpose? I think the co-leader should ATLEAST be able to take the crew car in and out of crew battles and redo the crew car. Is there any speciftic reason for the co-leader not to be able to have those responsibilties? thoughts and inputs are welcome by all

If the co-leader can do everything that the leader does might as well give them a shiny blue thumb too.
OR make a new icon for co leader . . . . shiny pink thumb ?
Black__Metal Wrote:OR make a new icon for co leader . . . . shiny pink thumb ?

That would be super duper cute!!!
lol
Black__Metal Wrote:OR make a new icon for co leader . . . . shiny pink thumb ?

Nah make it a rainbow thumb. Noone would want it then hahaha.
well since no new medals are coming out...(i talked to ray and he said he doesnt see a point in making new medals for things) i say that the crew leaders should be able to do it...they should be able to do everything the crew leader does...because u have the choice to put a co leader or not...if u dont trust the people to do it then jus dont assign a co leader...but it would be nice for someone else tuning the crew car, instead of having to jump on the leaders account from what i c...
Pages: 1 2 3 4