Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Switch up !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to switch up the cars from session to session...its the same cars always. Like make a new certain car fastest each session.

Maybe even make it a secret and we have to find what one it is ...lol I dunno kinda mix it up a little.

Its always the rabbit and renault......we need new car parts lists to work on....
ya i know...i agree..
Agreed.

Also, why do a lot of parts not seem to go on ANY car. Im talking about PF parts like headlights and etc. What gives?

Also, whats up with the parts that are "there" in the code but not in Tuner Shop. Fuzzy Dice, Racing Harnesses,Fly Wheels, Clutches, Front Chin Spoilers?

I was kinda upset when I bought my memby, and realized the "parts" that come with a gold membership are nearly non-existant. It'd be nice to have certain parts that are actually useful for the members.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Agreed.

Also, why do a lot of parts not seem to go on ANY car. Im talking about PF parts like headlights and etc. What gives?

Also, whats up with the parts that are "there" in the code but not in Tuner Shop. Fuzzy Dice, Racing Harnesses,Fly Wheels, Clutches, Front Chin Spoilers?

I was kinda upset when I bought my memby, and realized the "parts" that come with a gold membership are nearly non-existant. It'd be nice to have certain parts that are actually useful for the members.

I think to put that into effect you would have to have some of the "best parts" members parts. that way if a non member built the car it would have x amount of pf pr hr etc etc. and then if a member built it the pf, pr, hr, etc would be a little bit higher.
I mentioned this idea to ray already and he told me he will be implementing that just like he just did in TS so hopefully by next session.
I agree this is a good idea, but it's not as simple as just changing a number around.

It takes time, and I think Cres is aware that switching the cars would raise enjoyment and is working on it.
unless your going for IDE dose it really matter tho ??

top crew racers will stick with whatever they want ...aslong as they beat low NW they wont care ...

would make IDE harder ... espcly with having to find fastist car then parts lists for it.
Black__Metal Wrote:unless your going for IDE dose it really matter tho ??

top crew racers will stick with whatever they want ...aslong as they beat low NW they wont care ...

would make IDE harder ... espcly with having to find fastist car then parts lists for it.

i think level 20 IDE needs to be taking care of...if you have a higher level IDE you should be automatically dis-qualified...and maybe only be able to enter once every 24 hours or maybe even once per session. something to keep the spam factor down. it needs to be based on who can tune not who can hit the level and spam 10k creds on it first
but when your TNT'ing you can hit the perfect IDE time ...

then run slower while entering IDE times . . . (due to not being constent times with all the realistic factor etc)

so taking the spam outa it would not tell us whos the best in that round at all ??
Black__Metal Wrote:but when your TNT'ing you can hit the perfect IDE time ...

then run slower while entering IDE times . . . (due to not being constent times with all the realistic factor etc)

so taking the spam outa it would not tell us whos the best in that round at all ??

it would narrow down the good tuners to the people who get parts lists and spam...that atleast gives us a better idea. im not saying my idea is full proof at all. i just think that since it says "based on 1 run" if your time stands up you will be on the top 10 leader board for all of MC to view or something like that. then people go and spam 10k credits on it...thats 100 runs not 1. i atleast think it should be toned down a little so the cap is atleast hard to hit and its not the first person to reach the cap ya know what i mean...i hope that makes sense
Pages: 1 2