Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: mc guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big_Bang Wrote:Damn....how did you know? Hahaha. I'll be going for top crew during the summer.....depends if i still have my job lol.

like it matters...all u do at ur job is play mc anyway...lol...
LuDe Wrote:like it matters...all u do at ur job is play mc anyway...lol...

The job matters cause that's where I can get my spending money....I was hoping to use my First place prize money but I don't know when I'm going to get it....maybe in 3 years?
Big_Bang Wrote:The job matters cause that's where I can get my spending money....I was hoping to use my First place prize money but I don't know when I'm going to get it....maybe in 3 years?

jus talk to ray and ask to turn them into credits..
errrrr sorry if what i say is wrong but im so tired and lazy to check properly.

maybe you should make a copy of this in the noobie forums and change mine to say "old guide".

and if your going to keep it in this forum maybe you should have a link in your first post.

also the horrible word document and upload site sucks.

other then that, its a fucking insane guide good on you lude, if i were near you id give you a blow job and shout you some drugs.
rom3o™ Wrote:errrrr sorry if what i say is wrong but im so tired and lazy to check properly.

maybe you should make a copy of this in the noobie forums and change mine to say "old guide".

and if your going to keep it in this forum maybe you should have a link in your first post.

also the horrible word document and upload site sucks.

other then that, its a fucking insane guide good on you lude, if i were near you id give you a blow job and shout you some drugs.

rome this guide was a test point. ray want to turn it into a pdf so that takes care of the word doc. and as for the upload site, i used a site that was free uploading...ray is going to post it somewhere else...this is jus to get feed back on my guide
LuDe Wrote:rome this guide was a test point. ray want to turn it into a pdf so that takes care of the word doc. and as for the upload site, i used a site that was free uploading...ray is going to post it somewhere else...this is jus to get feed back on my guide

oh u just want feedbackkkkkkk no one said that.

well in regards to the content....... 10/10
rom3o™ Wrote:oh u just want feedbackkkkkkk no one said that.

well in regards to the content....... 10/10

thanks..it was a pain in the ass to write it...lol.. didnt take that long but still was a pain..haha
Pages: 1 2