Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Request A Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Black__Metal Wrote:smartass !!

maybe thats why im 3/3 with no shiny blue icon !! grrrrrrrr

lol dont worry rowan has joined you Tongue

on topic: i need a tuning guide
winterfell Wrote:lol dont worry rowan has joined you Tongue

on topic: i need a tuning guide

lmfao ...

Dyno or TNT ?? or both ??
Black__Metal Wrote:lmfao ...

Dyno or TNT ?? or both ??

dyno... it's changed on me and yeah... i dont have the slightest idea about it anymore
winterfell Wrote:dyno... it's changed on me and yeah... i dont have the slightest idea about it anymore

Serious?

Message me on MSN... I can tell you how to get 100% if you're not being sarcastic lol.

[email protected]
Victorious Wrote:Serious?

Message me on MSN... I can tell you how to get 100% if you're not being sarcastic lol.

[email protected]

jus read my guide foo...it describes how to dyno to 100%
LuDe Wrote:jus read my guide foo...it describes how to dyno to 100%

where do i get it from?
LuDe Wrote:jus read my guide foo...it describes how to dyno to 100%

Wtf is your guide, lol?
i would like to get the hang of HI'ing and car jacking... two things ive never really figured out. if anyone could help that would be sweet
dnut Wrote:i would like to get the hang of HI'ing and car jacking... two things ive never really figured out. if anyone could help that would be sweet

thats the guide i asked for. they laughed in my face...lol...
LuDe Wrote:thats the guide i asked for. they laughed in my face...lol...

thats the guide most everyone asked for...just not the people who aleady know how to HI and boost well. i think if there was a theft guide it should be distributed to deserving people not to every n00b that wants to read it. I guess bryce would have to determine who would be worthy of reading it.
Pages: 1 2 3