Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Nazi Victorious??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LOL!! Gee does he have a power problem or what? I have spoken with Ray about this exact thing. Dude it was messing around. Get a grip on reality!!!

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5361

PS this is off topic so I can post what I like, unless you take this personal???
All Hail CHAD!!!!!!!
No problem with it at all, lol.

That wasn't a pertinent topic, sorry I can move it here if you'd like?? It's not really off-topic either. I'm pretty sure Ray is doing the best job he can, and the fact that he is off starting the game by 20 minutes hardly deserves a thread. Especially one, complaining.

I'll move it here, and you guys can carry on at all.
Nazi??? Cmon Animal you know I love ya but it does sound like you were whining a tad there. These forums were once much tighter than they are now about that kind of thing.
winterfell Wrote:All Hail CHAD!!!!!!!

Also..

Winter has the right idea...

Jdoggy is right also.
Jdoggy Wrote:Nazi??? Cmon Animal you know I love ya but it does sound like you were whining a tad there. These forums were once much tighter than they are now about that kind of thing.

I was messing around Dog. you know me better then that?? Been here along time, and everyone who is a regular here on the Forums would know I don't give Ray and Cres a hard time for real, do I???
any good links to some cheap entertainment?
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:I was messing around Dog. you know me better then that?? Been here along time, and everyone who is a regular here on the Forums would know I don't give Ray and Cres a hard time for real, do I???

I've been here quite a long time as well, and anyone would know that I even found your thread funny.

It was clearly in the wrong spot, none the less useless whether it was funny or not.
Dyna Wrote:any good links to some cheap entertainment?

Amen.
Jdoggy Wrote:Amen.

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...#post80188

give that a try tell me what you think...did i spell everything right? lol
Pages: 1 2 3