Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cell Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just something ive picked up aswell as i know a few more have had this problm ...

when logging in using the net on your cell phone the image verification pictures dont load up....

is there a way of changing them to words or something ?

or getting them to actualy load up ??
atm its just pick one and hit or miss for 3 trys...

same with streetheist.
Works on my Blackberry Storm just fine.
Victorious Wrote:Works on my Blackberry Storm just fine.

We all dont earn as much as you or have such a mac daddy pimp ass fone tho bro.

Nokia 6500s Slide E6358 FTW !!
Black__Metal Wrote:We all dont earn as much as you or have such a mac daddy pimp ass fone tho bro.

Nokia 6500s Slide E6358 FTW !!

I wasn't saying it because of the phone I have, not to mention my work pays for it.

Just saying it's not a universal problem.
Victorious Wrote:I wasn't saying it because of the phone I have, not to mention my work pays for it.

Just saying it's not a universal problem.

Sweet score on the free fone ...

sucks guess its just me and a few others ... o well go the hit and hope.

and chad, when did you lose being fun ?? your awfully meh these days dude.and its gaaaaaaaaaaay
Black__Metal Wrote:Sweet score on the free fone ...

and chad, when did you lose being fun ?? your awfully meh these days dude.and its gaaaaaaaaaaay

i logged in through my phone once and i couldnt click on any of the links or use any of my creds...ask midori about it i remember him telling me you had to change some of the setting on your phone for it to work properly...maybe that will help
MC_Alumni Wrote:i logged in through my phone once and i couldnt click on any of the links or use any of my creds...ask midori about it i remember him telling me you had to change some of the setting on your phone for it to work properly...maybe that will help

sweet cheers bro , will have a work to Jer about it next time i see his ass online
My verizon DARE works fine. But the screens too friggin small to click fast enough haha.
Black__Metal Wrote:Sweet score on the free fone ...

Man it's the whole twin thing.... My life is so Effing stressful right now LOL.
Victorious Wrote:Man it's the whole twin thing.... My life is so Effing stressful right now LOL.

there nothing you can do about it bro so kick back and chill now and then !!

atlest you have a reason for being a ass Tongue
Pages: 1 2