Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: blue thumb..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
fast_fry Wrote:No can do bro... its super glued on haha, i got it for life

Just chop his head off......Big Grin
Big_Bang Wrote:Just chop his head off......Big Grin

prblm solved . . .
mat did u really wanna help me? how about syful?
sorry bro...got something else on my mind....i'll tell psyful...he should be in other wise get evo, summit or johnny (if his net is up...lol)!!!
Hey bro. I would like to get in with you guys. I bust my @$$ and everyother podunk crew I join either slacks or just sucks. I just had to make another profile because I got a new email but I made 100mil the last 24 hours of play. Ask Casper about that.
My bad it was $17,000,000 but I was level 13 which wasn't bad for 1 day... I don't know some of you guys probably do that in a minute but I'll bust my butt to keep up bro.
I run the computer department for Albertsons (A major grocery store in FL, USA) so when I'm not on at home, I'm on at work...
Psyful is in....summit maybe.....

:postwhore::catfight:!!!!
SpoonS2k Wrote:I run the computer department for Albertsons (A major grocery store in FL, USA) so when I'm not on at home, I'm on at work...
I live in FL!!!
There aren't any Albertson's around my house anymore. At least I don't think so.
Nice man! I live in Tampa... We just sold like 40 of our stores so that was probably one of them... lol. Anyways, anyone want to pick me up this session?
Pages: 1 2 3 4