Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Comon New Members/guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
15 (8 members and 7 guests)

If your looking at this sign up to the forums ..come and chat and what not ... we dont bite !! and always keen to help out new players and hear what you guys have to say
Hey why are you saying we don't bite? Who was biting all over my stuff yesterday? YOU!!! (blackmedal)
DrOoPie Wrote:Hey why are you saying we don't bite? Who was biting all over my stuff yesterday? YOU!!! (blackmedal)

ROFL !!! ahhh the thing i wanna say to you bro .. but i wont (due to new members watching ... i hope)

Jkz bro !

<3 droopie !
Currently Active Users: 15 (6 members and 9 guests)

hurry up and sign up to the forums you guests !!
one of them was me haha I don't log in unless there is something I'm going to post in ... Like this =]
Ataxic Wrote:one of them was me haha I don't log in unless there is something I'm going to post in ... Like this =]

lol just keep yourself logged in fool ...

bro hook me up with ya accnt detials and a memby str8 off the bat and ill send u cash today vie net deal ?
hey blackmetal and the other guy thats in cjw crew he said can you get on msn
777 Wrote:hey blackmetal and the other guy thats in cjw crew he said can you get on msn

Other guys is Skidfiro .. aka simon ..

Negative i cant ... im at work ..cant use that shit at work ...

simon reply to my PM homo
Currently Active Users: 12 (10 members and 2 guests)

thats what im talking about
Its just because im here Johnny...lol
Pages: 1 2