Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: If you could have one thing in the forums..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
rofl go rick
he_hate_me looks more and more like an idiot ever time he posts
Quote:people cheat for in game creds too, at least the boost aspect. Its like I go to sleep when no one is on the board, wake up and someone has 60 already?! For christs sake people dont cruise that often and we all know it.

alrighty.. obviously he has no idea what he's talking about..

for the "boost aspect".. it's a very simple thing to do..

if you had ANY idea what you were talkign about.. you would know that to steal a car, you do not have to be CRUISING!

you can be at home, cruising, at work, prowling. okay?

get over it, people know ways around things that you are just bad at, so you come on the forums, complain about things your bad at, bash people, and run your mouth.

you claim rick doesn't know what he's talking about, yet.. who's the one getting icons every round? and who's not? he's better than you'd ever be.

sounds to me like someone's salty :o
....idiots.

Look at my first post. I was not bitching about people cheating. I wasnt bitching about cheating, I was showing that people can cheat for forum credits just like they can cheat for in game credits. Would you all feel better if I used another word other than cheat? How about, exploit? Manipulate?

I never have once made a effort for boost, so the last thing I meant was to seem like I was 'whining' because im not good enough to get it. It seems everytime you say something negative about the game, somebody relates it back to "being a noob"

Then someone comes in here and flat out starts talking shit to me. Did I mention you Calder? This guy comes in talking about 60 HIs and how I dont know how to level? Where is the relevance to the post? The funny thing is, I wasnt talking about anyone in particular. But someone has to come here spouting off about how Im not good enough. When the hell did it become about skill? Ive gotten plenty of medals in the couple months ive played, and I barely play!

BTW, its great to see the mods join in too. Maybe if you actually read what people post instead of fishing around looking for drama, youd see what actually goes on.
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:you claim rick doesn't know what he's talking about, yet.. who's the one getting icons every round? and who's not? he's better than you'd ever be.

sounds to me like someone's salty :o

Funny you should bring this up. Look when I registered, and look when he registered, then look at our medals. Seems to me YOU are the one who doesnt know what they are talking about
:liar:
Make the forums r18 so kids cant post. or double post

not talking about anyone in particular
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Let me go ahead and explain why you have no idea what you are talking about. BTW, do you care to share when I was complaining about no competition? Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience! Im sure its a blast racing your ass off day and night against NO ONE. MUHAHAHAHAHA good luck on top crew bro...

60 HIs in one night? I dunno where you even came up with such a stupid idea.

Oh, and how cute you would bring up WW3. Last I checked, 1-20 was all taken by people with red names.........again not complaining, just making a point. While yes this is technically "open" to noobs, how often does it turn out that way.

First off i won a flag in 1-20 ide the other session and wasn't awarded my icon cauz i was classed as a vet hmmm... and the 60 hi's in 1 night i think it has been done before, dan danger, julie ring a bell? that is in the old mc thoughSmile
You having a go at calder for racing serious lol ur a fool... mc needs players like calder to keep going and make the game interesting. What would mc be without this?
wow He_Hate_Me u amaze meTongue
I still don't see away prizes can be distributed without being unfair or exploited... but hey thats just my 2 cents, prove me wrong plz
Wraith Wrote:First off i won a flag in 1-20 ide the other session and wasn't awarded my icon cauz i was classed as a vet hmmm... and the 60 hi's in 1 night i think it has been done before, dan danger, julie ring a bell? that is in the old mc thoughSmile
You having a go at calder for racing serious lol ur a fool... mc needs players like calder to keep going and make the game interesting. What would mc be without this?
wow He_Hate_Me u amaze meTongue
I still don't see away prizes can be distributed without being unfair or exploited... but hey thats just my 2 cents, prove me wrong plz

LOL. And Im the one who keeps making myself look stupid? I swear no one ACTUALLY READS the forums. Everyone who insults me seems to have no idea what they are talking about.

Here is why you look dumb right now.

1. I DID NOT SAY ANYONE GOT 60 HIs IN ONE NIGHT. Your friend Calder did. If you actually read what you quote youd know this.

2. I said IDE 1-20 is NOT available to EVERYONE. Again, try reading what you quote. Based on recent game history and what youve said, 1-20 is most def not "open" to everyone.

All I ever do is try to point out things I see as "wrong" with the game. Everytime I do, its clearly explained that I am a noob, and cannot play the game right. When I point something out, its not because I went for it and failed. Its because I noticed a flaw.

And again, if anyone actually did read the posts in here, youd see that I originally mentioned the word "cheating" in relevance to the OP. I wasnt whining or calling anyone out, an idiot just thought I was. My post had EVERYTHING to do with the topic, Calders had none.

Keep shovelin yourselves deeper thought guys. Trust me I feel like a real idiot right now...
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Funny you should bring this up. Look when I registered, and look when he registered, then look at our medals. Seems to me YOU are the one who doesnt know what they are talking about
:liar:

O.o Ask anyone that knows me I don't bother with MC usually, for the record I've scored an icon in every session I've played other than my first...

You were the one that brought up cheating not me, yes I misquoted you on the HI's bit but that isn't the relevant part never was.

You were the one that took the veiled shot in a congratulatory post, something that was uncalled for and pathetic.

You consistently claim that you're right when all you have to do is read your own posts to see what I was getting at.

meh, enough of this fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent just isn't fun.
calder12 Wrote:O.o Ask anyone that knows me I don't bother with MC usually, for the record I've scored an icon in every session I've played other than my first...

You were the one that brought up cheating not me, yes I misquoted you on the HI's bit but that isn't the relevant part never was.

You were the one that took the veiled shot in a congratulatory post, something that was uncalled for and pathetic.

You consistently claim that you're right when all you have to do is read your own posts to see what I was getting at.

meh, enough of this fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent just isn't fun.

Yup. Still no clue what your talking about. I brought up cheating because someone said "people can cheat to get forum credits" I said "so what, people can cheat to get in game credits too" Then comes your insulting post.

No clue what the second part was about. Veiled shot, wtf?

"all you have to do is read your own posts to see what I was getting at?"........ So your saying you completely agree with everything I say...?
he_hate_me

You talk to much, like a baby that knows few words you just blurt that same tune all day long.

calder12

You've been round the block for an age, you talk when u have to.
But over a matter of years that equates to alot.

So what does all this boil down to,.

Quite running your damn mouth, you probably wonder why it is everytime you step out you get shat. its just you,
STFU before we intro you to kiro and u 2 get down 2 chris brown
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6