Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mods . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok before i start i mean no disrespect to any of the mods ... you all know me better then most in the game and hopfully will get what im saying/explaining.

1st You guys all need to be more open with us ... as in if we say an idea and you say your going to take it to ray or something rather keep is posted on whats happning with it ..or other options ray has talked to you about .... alot of you say you will talk to ray about a idea we have come up with then is just sits on the back burner and no one ever hears about it again.we need to keep the comunication up if we are gonig to kick start MC forums to being more active.

2nd the new mods where brght on by ray to be active and be around ...aswell as get them more active. Yet (again no offnce to anyone) there is only 3-4 of you around from time to time ..the rest we never see... i propose anther batch of new mods come in.need some1 that is around ..playing the game ..knows his/hers stuff ..people like rome,jer,bryce etc dont play and are never around.

again i mean no offnce or anything to any mod.i know its a biatch of a job and a hard task to do.
Black__Metal Wrote:Ok before i start i mean no disrespect to any of the mods ... you all know me better then most in the game and hopfully will get what im saying/explaining.

1st You guys all need to be more open with us ... as in if we say an idea and you say your going to take it to ray or something rather keep is posted on whats happning with it ..or other options ray has talked to you about .... alot of you say you will talk to ray about a idea we have come up with then is just sits on the back burner and no one ever hears about it again.we need to keep the comunication up if we are gonig to kick start MC forums to being more active.

2nd the new mods where brght on by ray to be active and be around ...aswell as get them more active. Yet (again no offnce to anyone) there is only 3-4 of you around from time to time ..the rest we never see... i propose anther batch of new mods come in.need some1 that is around ..playing the game ..knows his/hers stuff ..people like rome,jer,bryce etc dont play and are never around.

again i mean no offnce or anything to any mod.i know its a biatch of a job and a hard task to do.

Psh....promoting yourself ehh??? Haha.
Hell no sang .. promoting people like you !

i wouldnt want the job of trying to get the formus going again .. but they need people that play and are online.

how can they help people if they not up with the changes of play per round ?
Black__Metal Wrote:Hell no sang .. promoting people like you !

i wouldnt want the job of trying to get the formus going again .. but they need people that play and are online.

I'm tired of this game already....haha. It's just same old same old. I'm just waiting for my prize money......
Big_Bang Wrote:I'm tired of this game already....haha. It's just same old same old. I'm just waiting for my prize money......

lol take the credits ... its easyer .. OR give them to me for my top crew attmpt lol
Black__Metal Wrote:Hell no sang .. promoting people like you !

black its like we're zombies and you hate what we have become LOL

i want to be around but every single time i come on, no one else is and theres no new topics, and no ones talks in my threads cos im boring.

like people suggested we need to forums to be flashing all over the place in game to attract people and even if we have an offtopic section which topshift/stret heist players cann all join.

anyways black you would make an excellent mod and a pretty one at that.
lets make everyone a mod. Then there would be less moderating to moderodoeratee
crazyfrog555 Wrote:LOL joe....true but every1's posts would be altered everytime sum1 posts haha.

just like the good ole days
dnb_Fueld Wrote:just like the good ole days

Hard , was good old times ... we bring back old school this round ..

cheak your pms Vaughn you slack dude
There will be new mods again soon Wink

Working with raymond to decide who :]
Pages: 1 2