Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Confused.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to see someone actually win lvl 1-20 ide that has not won it before, however it seems that corrupt does not enforce there own rules and regs.

Please Note: You are allowed to win all three IDE in one level set of the game however you are not eligible to win more than 3 medals and their prize. The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

If this indeed is true then how is it possible for sohc to win lvl 1-20 ide?
Not only is he a vet but he has won all lvls of ide at least once?

Im fairly new to this game and if this is possible to happen why would i or any other new players even bother with this game or the others run by corrupt?

You want to encourage new players to play?
Then give us something to play for,plz!
Welcome to Midnite Challenge.
:nailbiting:
tbh I agree with you, the level 1-20 was supposed to be for newcomers, and honestly the 21 - 30 should be too.

:catfight: Phil explain yourself... level up and give it to the noobs lol You know you have the experience
as the rules state, phil will be dq'ed, and IDE should go to the next "noob" in line..
agreed.

Even tho im hopefully getting level 30 this round i think it should be changed up abit.

1-20 strictly n00b players at cres/rays discretion.

level 21-30 should be changed to levels 21-40

then 40 plus.
i like the idea, i'll bring it up with the big man :o
what will most likely happen is noone will get that specific icon.. thats what happen when i went for 21 to 30 i had not had it before yet i did already have 31 + therefore they dq me and none got the medals or the credits
Ok so what if you don't have any IDE icons, can you still go for the lowest one???
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Ok so what if you don't have any IDE icons, can you still go for the lowest one???

That's a tough question to answer really. It's a tough position they've put themselves in too when you think about it.

I have no IDE icons at all, but I have had over 2mill exp the last two rounds, so technically I don't think I should be allowed to shoot for those icons because I'm obviously not a new player learning to race.

I guess that's something for Ray and Cres to answer.
Pages: 1 2 3