Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nice job everyone and i finnally after 5 years got a medal for myself and not for someone else Wink
Congratz to everyone....but me...my crew does not list in top 3 :redface: because 1 member gone out...huh~:catfight:
bummer. Least you didnt miss out on much
Casper did well, hit me for a few big ones Wink

but then pretty much everyone did, 7 of the top 10 hits xD, it's so nice to be loved lol.
win heaps of tournies of what rickolous
lol sorry calder i wanted my first dam medal so bad i had toto hit u those last couple seconds of the game i even had go threw getting Bi*ched at every dam 4 hours by my Wife about playing "that dumb racing game i always play" lol jeloasyyyy lol.... welll imma go this round toooo racing my ass off and getting to lvl 40, so shes stuck lmao.......hopefully ill be in a top crew too lol to get me my next medal this sesion.....
GoodLuck To all see u all at 6, tonight, MIAMI Time!!!!!LOL,,,,, so catch up,Tongue beacuse u know il be on top from the beggining Wink Tongue
casper_305 Wrote:lol sorry calder i wanted my first dam medal so bad i had toto hit u those last couple seconds of the game i even had go threw getting Bi*ched at every dam 4 hours by my Wife about playing "that dumb racing game i always play" lol jeloasyyyy lol.... welll imma go this round toooo racing my ass off and getting to lvl 40, so shes stuck lmao.......hopefully ill be in a top crew too lol to get me my next medal this sesion.....
GoodLuck To all see u all at 6, tonight, MIAMI Time!!!!!LOL,,,,, so catch up,Tongue beacuse u know il be on top from the beggining Wink Tongue

casper i wana meet your wife, she sounds lovly
Pages: 1 2