Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Wow, how MC has changed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Played a while back, and was on the forums a bit but forgot my pw and un.

MC has alot of changes and alot of new faces. Good deal it looks great. Was just wondering if there were any tips to the new MC. I know we all used to think we had the CJ and HI numbers figured out, dont know if it was true or not. Also, we thought there were specific parts that were better than others. Is this true? And how can people race you if youre online and dont accept? Thanks guys/gals and good luck this new session, Im pumped.
if your racing, start off with the rabbit GTI. there is no more accept/decline for racing. if you decide to race somebody and they are in a car there is nothing they can do to stop it. 10/88 seems to be the best HI combo that i was using and i got 40 last session and 43 the session before. good luck and if you need any help in game just message me. my name is TwIsTeD_FaTe
MC_Alumni Wrote:if your racing, start off with the rabbit GTI. there is no more accept/decline for racing. if you decide to race somebody and they are in a car there is nothing they can do to stop it. 10/88 seems to be the best HI combo that i was using and i got 40 last session and 43 the session before. good luck and if you need any help in game just message me. my name is TwIsTeD_FaTe

Thanks you sir. I cant believe 10/88! I logged in a few weeks ago and was trying 121/158 and 76/108 that sounds way better! Your help is greatly appreciated. This is going to be an exciting session. Are there still sleepers or is that played out now?
after the first 7 days its pretty likely that you will have atleast 1-2 players that are level 50+. there will be someone 57 or higher at the end of almost every sesssion. plus there are no pink slip races or cash races so sleepers arent as fun/useful as they used to be. the exp has been changed around a lot to, nw doesnt affect anything anymore. its all about winning now. if the other guys level is close to yours you should get better exp and the closer the race seems to help also. basically just keep racing and try to win as often as possible
The closer the race definitely makes a difference. At the higher end as much as 100exp per race.
MC_Alumni Wrote:after the first 7 days its pretty likely that you will have atleast 1-2 players that are level 50+. there will be someone 57 or higher at the end of almost every sesssion. plus there are no pink slip races or cash races so sleepers arent as fun/useful as they used to be. the exp has been changed around a lot to, nw doesnt affect anything anymore. its all about winning now. if the other guys level is close to yours you should get better exp and the closer the race seems to help also. basically just keep racing and try to win as often as possible

thats the best thing to happen to MC. instead of 30 people trying to race the top guy. 4 more hours!
I think i remember you from a while back .. prty sure we where talking about Thrice ... and how good they are lol

welcome back anyway
Thrice Wrote:Played a while back, and was on the forums a bit but forgot my pw and un.

MC has alot of changes and alot of new faces. Good deal it looks great. Was just wondering if there were any tips to the new MC. I know we all used to think we had the CJ and HI numbers figured out, dont know if it was true or not. Also, we thought there were specific parts that were better than others. Is this true? And how can people race you if youre online and dont accept? Thanks guys/gals and good luck this new session, Im pumped.

what is your in game name?
im asking the same, Thrice sounds like a familiar forum name ._.

another old schooler i seen in game the other day.. nottoooldto..

haven't seen that old bastard in ages Tongue
He_Hate_Me Wrote:what is your in game name?
im not sure how its spelled but i think he is "coheed" or "Coh33d" or something like that...
Pages: 1 2 3