Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Bored Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Awsner that damn question
Im gonna have to say yes, and to anyone who says they love it, well then they haven't been round long enough to know it sucks!
racing is my life... i love it
TheDealer Wrote:Im gonna have to say yes, and to anyone who says they love it, well then they haven't been round long enough to know it sucks!

well said dude lol
winterfell Wrote:racing is my life... i love it

You poor poor soul
TheDealer Wrote:Im gonna have to say yes, and to anyone who says they love it, well then they haven't been round long enough to know it sucks!

very well put...lol...
Black__Metal Wrote:You poor poor soul

lol come on now when's the last time you've seen me race?
lol ever wonder why I do all my racing right away? Then I get to be a lazy bastard when I'm done =)
i dont know about you guys, but i love racing...coming up to the line, revving, talking trash to the other guy...then launch and enjoying the ride

oh

are you talking about online racing? then yes it is pretty boring
slickNsxy Wrote:i dont know about you guys, but i love racing...coming up to the line, revving, talking trash to the other guy...then launch and enjoying the ride

oh

are you talking about online racing? then yes it is pretty boring

classic, but i thort the whole fast the furious attitude was just a made up sterotype :O
Pages: 1 2