Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who's running next round.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But this time its my Team and he can help me...lol...althought it is pending whether we will go for top as 2 members cannot win...lol
calder12 Wrote:Sorry Casper, got nothing against you, but I do feel crew names should be left to those that created them. I know I wouldn't be pleased if people took Gobots in any of the CI games....

Amen to that rick ...

he runs under any old school crew name i will cash out to the crew running aganst them and might even race for them (depending on time)
Are u serious it was just a idea not a fact u all need to lighten up and realize this is a game i was doing it outta excitment of being a vet u retards aperently u all arnt grown up yet to realize that..... if everyones going to go against it and if its going to cause a problem then it wont happen simple as that.... u all need to lighten up a bit and realize there is a thing called having fun and remembering memories ....
i will create a new name then i was just bringing back the name for old times sake..., i understand what u guys mean tho...
casper_305 Wrote:Are u serious it was just a idea not a fact u all need to lighten up and realize this is a game i was doing it outta excitment of being a vet u retards aperently u all arnt grown up yet to realize that..... if everyones going to go against it and if its going to cause a problem then it wont happen simple as that.... u all need to lighten up a bit and realize there is a thing called having fun and remembering memories ....

you can remember it if you wer in it or look on the past winners page ...
casper_305 Wrote:Are u serious it was just a idea not a fact u all need to lighten up and realize this is a game i was doing it outta excitment of being a vet u retards aperently u all arnt grown up yet to realize that..... if everyones going to go against it and if its going to cause a problem then it wont happen simple as that.... u all need to lighten up a bit and realize there is a thing called having fun and remembering memories ....

When you have a medal list like Dyna etc then you can claim yourself the be a vet mate
summit and son huh.....kelly you running it??
Yes Sir Im gonna run next session and Daltons gonna run for/with me.
i hear next round is going to be to a crews of your fellow country chums ?
Pages: 1 2