Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Reprezent your country.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
not 4 the next session bro...the session after that probably......

:postwhore::postwhore::postwhore::postwhore::postwhore:
Sorry Mat i was just joking...if its a world Domination Race me and dalton gotta Race for Canada eh!

GO CANADA GO
Dang! Guess so....shucks!! Just trying my luck Kelly.....so I guess it's just me, Bubye, Psyful and our multis of course.....lol!!!!!! Just kidding guys....:gayfight:!
matt it dont matter....if i could choose an 8o8 crew and get all the real guys back...i think we would win anyway....:eek: j/k

8o8 crew

lude
midori
speedkillz
hwnplaya
supra
boosted

back ups...

corona xtra
waddles
alafafala
nokturnal (ya rite)

OWNAGE!!!
8o8 crew

lude
midori ...aka Lude
speedkillz....aka Lude
hwnplaya...aka Lude
supra....aka Lude
boosted....aka Lude....

Tongue!
Well since there is not as many people from latin america. Is it possible we just name it Latin_America and recruit from Mexico, Cuba and any other latin countries.
DrOoPie Wrote:Well since there is not as many people from latin america. Is it possible we just name it Latin_America and recruit from Mexico, Cuba and any other latin countries.

Have fun recruiting from ME, hope you all dont get sick.
Funny you had to bring that up, I'm living in the United States so I don't have to worry about that. I don't think I'll get sick for recruiting Tongue
I has 808 in my fone number, can i join 808 crew? Big Grin
I will Be Creating Team USA And we will Be going for top Crew Next session i Have 3 racers already including me that we will be going all out on racing and spending if u think u have what it take and want in PM me .....racers are ....

TEAM U.S.A.
C__A__S__P__E__R
b__u__L__L__e__t
Caspers_wife
(Reserved)
(open)
(open)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10