Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Band of Thieves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i was thinking about putting together a group of serious thieves who are planning to make it on either the Top Home Invaders or Car thieves list. i don't care if i only get 1 or two people. but i think it'll be awesome to have 3-5 ppl on the HI or CJ list from the same crew. if you plan on being on either list next session, pm me in-game or reply here. thx. Confusedmirk:
homeless shelter was like that til everyone left to help brandon :o
if i dont get into vegito's i'll join.
would you teach me?
nate, count me in. Wink
i'm lookin strictly for ppl who are willing to do whatever it takes to get on the HI or CJ board. i myself will not spend, but i'm lookin for guys that will. from what i hear they are changing the HI algorithms next session. i want a group a guys dedicated to home invading. if they're changing the algorithms again, we will figure things out and find some good #'s together. and yes aramis, you know you're in bro. Wink
If i was playing nxt round i wod ask to join,good luck with the crew tho
thanks. Wink
if you have space ill join
hey i might be really keen for that, im a good hitter now, but yeah keen to paly with you boys, im with brandon's crew now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11