Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Work History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personally I think this would be really nice. I don't know if they store the working values in the DB, if not it would be a little more difficult.

But it would be nice to be able to track your progress without saving it somehow yourself.

Show date, credits worked, cals sold, income, lost ims, lost cms and crew contribution.
calder12 Wrote:Personally I think this would be really nice. I don't know if they store the working values in the DB, if not it would be a little more difficult.

But it would be nice to be able to track your progress without saving it somehow yourself.

Show date, credits worked, cals sold, income, lost ims, lost cms and crew contribution.

I wanna have your children ... thats a hot idea
i think this is a grand idea,

vote calder for president,
dnb_Fueld Wrote:i think this is a grand idea,

vote calder for president,

1 better

vote calder for god :clap:
Black__Metal Wrote:1 better

vote calder for god :clap:

And I vote you for the right hand man of god :buttrock:
Lol ^^^

Ray is on his grind today! Two ideas implemented less than a few hours after bring them up. Kudos to Calder for the Work History idea, and Ray for putting it all together so fast.
once again top marks to ray and cres!!

possibly if you are still out there reading this could we have im's and level added to this?
dnb_Fueld Wrote:once again top marks to ray and cres!!

possibly if you are still out there reading this could we have im's and level added to this?

yeah i was going to say the same thing, might not be so easy for them to add that though?
=D

Damn, nice work guys!
Nice work Ray and Cres ... keep this up